The start of a new year has a special feel to it, and the possibilities seem limitless!
(PRWEB) January 03, 2015
People around the world who want to make 2015 their best year ever, can head to http://www.PerWickstrom.com and read the latest blog from Per Wickstrom that lists 10 tips for a prosperous new year.
“Every day is an invitation to start something new and live each moment to its fullest,” commented Per Wickstrom. “However, the start of a new year has a special feel to it, and the possibilities seem limitless!”
According to Per Wickstrom, 10 key tips to help people enjoy a prosperous 2015 include the following:
1. Envision the future and have a plan that includes milestones, objectives and goals.
2. Stay informed and constantly be open to new information, ideas and insights.
3. Invest in oneself and constantly increase one’s knowledge and abilities – at any age.
4. Surround oneself with friends and supporters, and unlike the old adage, rather than keeping enemies closer, keep them far away.
5. Expand one’s horizons and be willing re-invent key areas of life.
6. Practice leadership at all times, regardless of whether the word “leader” appears in one’s job description.
7. Practice a cycle of: establish, build and create.
8. Constantly look for the right and best way to do things.
9. Grow money by thinking abundantly.
10. Have fun and don’t take life too seriously.
The full text of Per Wickstrom’s new blog post entitled “10 Tips for a Prosperous New Year” is available at http://www.perwickstrom.com/motivation/10-tips-for-a-prosperous-new-year/.
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Amber Howe, Executive Director BDR, at (231) 887-4590 or ahowe(at)rehabadmin(dot)com.
About Per Wickstrom
Per Wickstrom is the President and Founder of Best Drug Rehabilitation, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center focused on helping individuals through holistic and natural methods. Per believes that it's never too late to turn your life around and do something positive with your life - he is living proof that hard work, perseverance, and a positive attitude can overcome any negative situation.