There are some key mistakes that can be avoided, and my hope is that entrepreneurs use the advice in my latest blog to achieve long-term success for them, their colleagues, and their customers.
(PRWEB) March 12, 2014
Emerging and established entrepreneurs who want to put themselves on the road to lasting success should read the latest blog post from Per Wickstrom, which focuses on the top 5 financial mistakes that entrepreneurs make.
“Let’s start with this: mistakes a part of life, and nobody should expect to sail through the business world without encountering a few storms along the way,” commented Per Wickstrom, who blogs regularly on business, health and personal development topics at http://www.PerWickstrom.com. “However, there are some key mistakes that can be avoided, and my hope is that entrepreneurs use the advice in my latest blog to achieve long-term success for them, their colleagues, and their customers.”
According to Per Wickstrom, the 5 common financial mistakes that entrepreneurs make are:
1. A failure to plan wisely, which can include everything from neglecting to file and pay taxes on time, not hiring the right experts such as an accountant, not staying on top of accounts receivables, and so on.
2. Failing to deliver on promises, which can and does damage an entrepreneur’s reputations faster than almost anything else – sometimes permanently.
3. A lack of marketing experience, which can include failing to understand the competitive landscape, marketplace demands, future trends, pricing and promotional strategies, and so on.
4. The inability to generate and close sales, which can be extremely challenging for entrepreneurs in the professional services or b2b field, where the sales cycle can be weeks or even months long, and major time investments must be made before prospects become clients.
5. Hiring mistakes, which not only include failing to bring on the right people, but also neglecting to implement retention strategies that keep top performers from jumping ship when things get bumpy – because that’s typically when they’re the most valuable.
The full text of Per Wickstrom’s latest blog entitled “The Top 5 Financial Mistakes that Entrepreneurs Make” is available at http://www.perwickstrom.com/business/the-top-5-financial-mistakes-entrepreneurs-make/.
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Amber Howe, Executive Director BDR, at (231) 887-4590 or ahowe(at)rehabadmin(dot)com.
About Per Wickstrom
Per Wickstrom is the President and Founder of Best Drug Rehabilitation, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center focused on helping individuals through holistic and natural methods. Per believes that it's never too late to turn your life around and do something positive with your life - he is living proof that hard work, perseverance, and a positive attitude can overcome any negative situation.
Learn more at http://www.PerWickstrom.com.