While it’s true that nobody can control over outcome or predict ever eventuality, it’s also the case that individuals can certainly improve their chances for success if they keep certain principles in mind.
(PRWEB) September 11, 2014
People from all walks of life – from students, to artists, to business professionals, to retirees and anyone else – who want to upgrade their performance and improve their skills, can head over to http://www.PerWickstrom.com and read Per Wickstom’s latest blog post.
“While it’s true that nobody can control over outcome or predict ever eventuality, it’s also the case that individuals can certainly improve their chances for success if they keep certain principles in mind,” commented Per Wickstrom, who blogs regularly on a variety of topics including those related to personal development, health, business, and more. “It’s my hope that people who come across my latest blog will find something that they can immediately apply to their own life – no matter what they do, or who they are.”
According to Per Wickstrom, some principles for upgrading performance and improving skills include:
- Aim big and believe in abundance. While it’s important to be realistic, dreaming big is a uniquely human quality and one that should never be diminished or extinguished due to fear or despair.
- Have back-up plans, and be ready to pivot as necessary.
- Respect and encourage other people’s perceptions and viewpoints. Regardless of whether these are adopted (in whole or part), it’s wise to keep an open mind.
- Never stop learning, and stay humble by being aware of what one doesn’t know – which is immense!
- Track progress and celebrate wins, no matter how small.
- Engage people authentically and keep an open heart that makes friends easily and often.
- Stay reasonably organized and de-clutter – internal clarity is often reflected in outer clarity; and the same is true of messes and confusion.
- Focus on ways to become more efficient by focusing on highly profitable tasks and activities, while delegating or outsourcing the rest.
- Don’t neglect physical health at the cost of perusing success at work, school or anywhere else.
The full text of Per Wickstrom’s latest blog post entitled “Upgrade Your Performance: Tips for Improving Skills” is available at http://www.perwickstrom.com/advice/upgrade-your-performance-tips-for-improving-skills/
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Amber Howe, Executive Director BDR, at (231) 887-4590 or email@example.com.
About Per Wickstrom
Per Wickstrom is the President and Founder of Best Drug Rehabilitation, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center focused on helping individuals through holistic and natural methods. Per believes that it's never too late to turn your life around and do something positive with your life - he is living proof that hard work, perseverance, and a positive attitude can overcome any negative situation.