Super stardom at work isn’t so much an outcome, as it is an approach and a commitment.
(PRWEB) October 23, 2014
New and experienced employees who want to become a super star at work can head to http://www.PerWickstrom.com and check out Per Wickstrom’s latest blog post, which could send their career -- and their income – to a whole new level.
According to Per Wickstrom, employees on the fast-track to super stardom are those who:
- Recognize their role and understand how they can offer the most value possible
- Are constantly learning and never stop developing their skills and abilities
- Are able to launch new tasks and activities, and just as importantly, follow-through and see them to the finish line
- Are organized, reliable and dependable
- Log, journal, track or in some other way capture their performance
- Are team players who inspire those around them to perform at a higher level
- Have their own high internal standards for excellence, and strive to achieve them – even if colleagues don’t notice or don’t care
- Take ownership of situations, problem and issues, and hold themselves accountable
“Super stardom at work isn’t so much an outcome, as it is an approach and a commitment,” commented Per Wickstrom. “Furthermore, it’s not something that people can turn on and turn off when the opportunity arises. It doesn’t work that way, and employees who expect to shine only when they think it matters will discover that ‘fake it until you make it’ doesn’t apply to them; because they never make it. The only time that people can start being their best is right now. It doesn’t matter if the boss is looking over their shoulder or not, or if colleagues will even know if and how they contributed. True talent doesn’t wait for an invitation. It expresses itself right now – which is the only time there really is.”
The full text of Per Wickstrom’s latest blog entitled “How to be a Super Star at Work” is available at http://www.perwickstrom.com/work/how-to-be-a-super-star-at-work/
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Amber Howe, Executive Director BDR, at (231) 887-4590 or ahowe(at)rehabadmin(dot)com.
About Per Wickstrom
Per Wickstrom is the President and Founder of Best Drug Rehabilitation, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center focused on helping individuals through holistic and natural methods. Per believes that it's never too late to turn your life around and do something positive with your life - he is living proof that hard work, perseverance, and a positive attitude can overcome any negative situation.