I cannot emphasize enough that being motivated isn’t merely important for success, it’s essential.
(PRWEB) December 11, 2014
When it comes to achieving a personal or professional goal, remaining focused and energized can be easier said than done; especially when the journey ahead looks more like a maze than a path. However, those looking to get back on track with renewed passion and commitment should head to http://www.perwickstrom.com, and read Per Wickstrom’s latest blog entitled “10 Tips for Staying Motivated and on Course.”
“I cannot emphasize enough that being motivated isn’t merely important for success, it’s essential,” commented Per Wickstrom. “It’s my hope that this new blog post will give people from all walks of life ideas and insights into how they can achieve and then exceed their potential.”
According to Per Wickstrom, the 10 tips for staying motivated and on course are:
1. Set clear, ambitious and realistic goals, and develop plans that connect where they are today, to where they want to be in the future.
2. Commit totally to achieving goals – don’t take a half-hearted approach.
3. Reduce – or better yet, eliminate – distractions.
4. Don’t mistake commitment for obsession: a work-life balance is essential.
5. Get organized and put systems in place that increase productivity and efficiency.
6. Maintain integrity and remain true to the original vision.
7. Use visual reminders -- such as by putting plans on the wall – to stay focused.
8. Have fun! Even serious goals need to be approached with a degree of enjoyment, which fosters creativity.
9. Pay attention to physical health – exercise appropriately, eat balanced meals and stay hydrated.
10. Celebrate successes, but don’t become complacent; always remain challenged, and be willing to see failure as a bump on the road.
The full text of Per Wickstrom’s latest blog entitled is available at http://www.perwickstrom.com/advice/10-tips-for-staying-motivated-and-on-course.
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Amber Howe, Executive Director BDR, at (231) 887-4590 or ahowe(at)rehabadmin(dot)com.
About Per Wickstrom
Per Wickstrom is the President and Founder of Best Drug Rehabilitation, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center focused on helping individuals through holistic and natural methods. Per believes that it's never too late to turn your life around and do something positive with your life - he is living proof that hard work, perseverance, and a positive attitude can overcome any negative situation.