Writing a business plan shouldn’t be time consuming or needlessly complicated. In fact, it should be exciting, inspiring and fun – provided, of course, that they cover the crucial components; no less and no more.
(PRWEB) December 17, 2014
Entrepreneurs and other start-up business owners who want to set their budding enterprise off in the right direction, should head to http://www.perwickstrom.com and read Per Wickstrom’s new blog that outlines the crucial components of a solid business plan.
“Many ambitious people roll their eyes or run the other way when they hear or read the words ‘business plan,’ because they assume it’s going to take days of time that they don’t have,” commented Per Wickstrom, who blogs regularly on a variety of business, health, personal development and other topics. “However, writing a business plan shouldn’t be time consuming or needlessly complicated. In fact, it should be exciting, inspiring and fun – provided, of course, that they cover the crucial components; no less and no more.”
According to Per Wickstrom, the crucial components of a solid business plan are:
- Executive Summary, which should include gross profits, expenses, anticipated growth, ROI projections, capital requirements, funding allocation, collateral/equity available, etc.
- Company Summary, which should include details on current owners, major accomplishments and milestones, partnership information, etc.
- Description of Products/Services, which should include a description of all offerings, relevant policies and practices (e.g. delivery, logistics), etc.
- Market Analysis Summary, which should include a competitive scan and target market trends and expectations, etc.
- Strategy and Implementation Summary, which should summarize the launch plan, marketing plan, possible promotions, etc.
- Management Summary, which should include an overview of the key players in the organization, etc.
- Financial Plan, which should include projected profit/loss, cash flow, burn rate, etc.
The full text of Per Wickstrom’s latest blog entitled “What Components are Crucial for a Solid Business Plan?” is available at http://www.perwickstrom.com/business/what-components-are-crucial-for-a-solid-business-plan/
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Amber Howe, Executive Director BDR, at (231) 887-4590 or ahowe(at)rehabadmin(dot)com.
About Per Wickstrom
Per Wickstrom is the President and Founder of Best Drug Rehabilitation, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center focused on helping individuals through holistic and natural methods. Per believes that it's never too late to turn your life around and do something positive with your life - he is living proof that hard work, perseverance, and a positive attitude can overcome any negative situation.