“Perlick’s Tobin Ellis Signature Cocktail Station is the tricked-out underbar solution serious bartenders have dreamt about and savvy operators have hoped for.” -Tobin Ellis
MILWAUKEE (PRWEB) December 03, 2014
Perlick, a leader in total package bar equipment and beverage dispensing systems, today announced a product development partnership with award-winning bartender and founder of BarMagic, Tobin Ellis. As the first partnership of its kind, Perlick and Ellis are working together to create a new, co-branded line of cocktail focused equipment. The first product in the new line, the Tobin Ellis Signature Cocktail Station, will be unveiled at the NAFEM Show February 19 -21, 2015 (booth 5834). At the show, Ellis will host demonstrations at Perlick’s booth where he will use the new station to make classic and craft cocktails.
“It’s an honor to partner with a company that has been the industry leader for nearly a century. I am thrilled about the opportunity to mix Perlick’s history with my expertise to create a new line of products that represent a quantum leap forward in equipment design,” states Ellis. “Together, we’ve built a cocktail station that’s perfect for everything from craft cocktail bars to high-volume nightclubs and 5-star/5-diamond hotel environments. Perlick’s Tobin Ellis Signature Cocktail Station is the tricked-out underbar solution every serious bartender has dreamt about and every savvy operator has hoped for.”
The new, co-branded line of cocktail focused equipment consists of innovative product solutions that have been specifically engineered to be more ergonomic for bartenders and to better accommodate their needs when making craft cocktails. As the first product of the series, the Tobin Ellis Signature Cocktail Station includes a suite of new features – replete with what Ellis refers to as a “bartender cockpit” – all dedicated to the efficient production of cocktails in high-volume environments. Unique features of the Tobin Ellis Signature Cocktail Station include:
- Efficient design: From the “bartender cockpit”, it takes no more than two steps to reach everything (glasses, ice, liquor, garnishes, sink, etc.).
- Comfort and ergonomics: The overall design minimizes bending and reaching – reducing fatigue and repetitive motion injury particularly to the knees and back. Many of the design elements (like speed rails) are rounded to minimize discomfort from constantly bumping into hard/sharp or square edges.
- NSF approved, easily accessible refrigerated drawers to store fresh herbs, cut citrus, berries and other delicate garnishes commonly used in classic and craft cocktails.
- Shallow depth ice bins and speed rails to reduce the reach to the bar and the distance between the bartender and the patron – allowing the bartender to remain engaged with the guest without reaching or straining.
- Divided ice storage to accommodate multiple sizes and types of ice.
“As the leader in total package bar equipment, Perlick takes pride in creating quality products that complement current trends in the industry. One of the most popular trends right now is craft cocktails and the bartenders behind them,” states Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at Perlick, Tim Ebner. “Perlick is enthusiastic about partnering with Tobin Ellis because, in the end, the unique products we’re creating will help improve our clients’ bottom line by increasing both the efficiency and the quality of everything that’s crafted behind the bar.”
For more information about Perlick and Tobin Ellis visit perlick.com/bar-beverage-equipment and for the latest news and announcements regarding NAFEM visit thenafemshow.org.
ABOUT TOBIN ELLIS
BarMagic Principal Tobin Ellis has 26 years of bartending, hospitality and nightlife experience. The six-time National Bartending Champion has been designing and building bars worldwide for the past ten years, and has served as a technical advisor and judge for a number of television networks including A&E, Travel Channel, Food Network, and NBC.
Family owned since 1917, Perlick’s award-winning commercial product lines have maximized the profitability of the world’s finest restaurants, bars, stadiums, hotels and resorts. As a Milwaukee, Wisconsin, based manufacturer, Perlick is dedicated to providing innovative, customizable food and beverage storage and serving solutions. To learn more, visit perlick.com or call 800-558-5592.