Kids love seeing themselves in stories and it promotes a healthy self-esteem knowing that they are loved.
Monroe, NY (PRWEB) February 07, 2014
Valentine’s Day is a great opportunity to show kids that they are loved and make them feel special, too. While candy and chocolates are a popular go-to gift, a personalized gift goes a long way. Though kids always appreciate sweets, a personalized gift will be appreciated for a long time. There isn’t just one kind of personalized gift, but KD Novelties has all of the options parents might need.
1. Personalized Books. These stories from KD Novelties insert kids into their favorite stories and make them the center of the adventure. Seeing themselves in the stories they read encourage kids to keep reading, encouraging interaction and imagination. Not only that but these books promote literacy while building self-esteem and self-image.
2. Personalized Photo Books. These books take it up a notch by placing the child’s photo into stories creating the ultimate personalized experience. These stories are concepts that kids dream of such as becoming a famous pop star, a ballerina, a princess or a super hero. “As much as kids love seeing themselves in stories, knowing they can save the day promotes a healthy self-esteem, while encouraging kids to keep believing in their dreams and motivated to achieve their goals,” says Kim Delgado spokesperson for KD Novelties
3. Gift Baskets. Gift baskets for Valentine’s Day serve as great gifts and when they are filled with educational lovable gifts such as Valentine games and personalized books, children are sure to love them and treasure it for a lifetime. When it comes to gift baskets children love the presentation and personalizing it with their information is sure to bring a smile to their face.
4. Personalized Music CDs immerses kids into stories in a whole new musical way. When they hear beloved characters sing and say their names, they feel closer to their fictional friends and feel like an important part of the story. This sense of inclusion helps their self-image and promotes self-importance.
5. Personalized DVDs make kids feel extra special as they watch themselves go on fantastical adventures. KD Novelties inserts kids into animated adventures that get them inspired to learn and participate in stories that inspire imaginative thinking. Their goal is to make them the star of their very own cartoon adventure.
Personalized gifts are memorable and personal. Kids feel extra special when they see a gift that is made just for them. A gift that is personalized lets kids know that they’re appreciated and that they are loved for being who they are. Kids need positive encouragement to grow a healthy self-esteem and nothing does that more than letting kids know just how much they’re loved.
KD Novelties provides personalized gifts for kids of all ages and their goal is make children the stars of their very own products. Their goal is to provide gifts that will last a lifetime, treasured for always, and unique because each child is unique in his or her own way. KD Novelties has a Valentine's Day special going on use promotion code LOVE15-OFF and receive 15% off your total purchase expires Feb. 19, 2014.