There’s another kind of selling… a way better method that allows your clients to appreciate what you’re doing and makes you feel like a champ...
Chino Hills, CA (PRWEB) December 11, 2013
PTPower.com, the popular fitness marketing blog created by the Fit Body Boot Camp founder, Bedros Keuilian, has just unveil their top five personal training sales tips to help fitness professional sell more personal training sessions and packages.
Keuilian says that it is important that personal trainers and those who own a fitness business know how to successfully sell personal training sessions and packages if they want to increase the number of clients they serve and grow their business.
He explains, “Most personal trainers I talk to think of selling as pushing your services onto someone, or that you should be like a slimy car salesmen to get people to buy. But there’s another kind of selling… a way better method that allows your clients to appreciate what you’re doing and makes you feel like a champ.”
Here are Keuilian’s top five personal training sales tips for selling more fitness packages:
1. Stop viewing the sales experience negatively - A lot of personal trainers who are struggling to grow their business tend to be really great at training clients and helping them to reach their health and fitness goals, but are not so good at selling their services and that’s all due to viewing the sales experience as something that isn’t pleasant. Having a positive outlook on selling goes a long way when you’re sitting across from a prospect and trying to make a sale, you’ll come off more like a friend than a pushy salesperson.
2. Be passionate about what you are selling - Be excited about what you have to offer. Being a personal trainer means that you have an opportunity to change peoples lives in a way that will benefit them for the long term. It’s your job to express that to your prospects and being passionate about helping them reach their goals will just make the sales process that much easier and more enjoyable.
3. Find out why they want to get fit - A majority of people who seek out personal trainers don’t usually care too much about what certifications you may or may not have, they are there because of some other reason and it’s your job as a personal trainer to find out why. What caused them to seek you out now, as opposed to two years ago?
4. Don’t fear objections, overcome them - Objections can sometimes throw off the sales process for a personal trainer, but it shouldn’t because they are another great way to figure out why they sought you out. Also, when a prospect has a lot of objections they are more than likely looking for more information and aren’t really sure about how to ask for it, so be sure that you’re paying close attention to what their objections are.
5. Ask for the sale - Asking for the sale is a part of the sales process that is often overlooked, but if you’re not asking for the sale then you are doing yourself and your clients a huge disservice. You earn the right to ask when you’ve answered all their questions, made a passionate case for your services, and by telling them the truth.
About Keuilian Inc.
Bedros Keuilian has been called the “hidden genius” behind many of the biggest names in the fitness industry – including top celebrity fitness trainers seen on television networks such as ABC and NBC. Keuilian is also the founder of the popular fitness marketing blog used by thousands of personal trainers worldwide, PTPower.com and president of the world's fastest growing indoor fitness boot camp franchise, Fit Body Boot Camp. Keuilian is a long time fitness business coach, consultant, and marketing expert who has taught thousands of personal trainers worldwide how to grow a personal training business.
To find out more about Bedros Keuilian and his fitness marketing blog, PTPower.com, please visit http://www.ptpower.com/.