HOUSTON (PRWEB) December 13, 2019
Petrochemical Update is pleased to announce the release of the Process Engineering Trends and Outlook 2019-2020, our brand-new whitepaper to help size up the latest in process engineering optimization trends and research ahead of 2020.
The whitepaper included the most complete information the industry’s most pressing challenges, developments and trends and how leading innovators are responding. Exclusive contributions include - Frank Zhu, Senior Fellow Leader, Engineering Design Innovations, Honeywell UOP and Jaydip Bhadaliya, Manager – Business Optimization, NARL Refining LP.
Download your complimentary paper here – http://bit.ly/2Ea4MFL
According to Steve Zinger, Chemicals Senior Vice President, Wood Mackenzie, since 2010, capital expenditure in chemical projects utilizing gas-based chemistries and feedstocks, such as methane, ethane, propane and butane equates to over $200 billion – signalling a huge increase in optimism within the industry. Do you agree? Now is the time to gain an in-depth understanding of where the regions next opportunities are and get in on the action!
By downloading the whitepaper, you will receive:
- The most up to date Petrochemical North American Outlook: Including an era of Petrochemical and Refinery Integration, Petrochemical Sustainment and Process Engineering Priorities and the impact of Crude-to-chemicals’
- Frank (Xin) Zhu, Senior Fellow Leader, Engineering Design Innovations, Honeywell UOP in an exclusive Interview on challenges process engineers face in the US petchem construction boom, and the best practices teams are using to solve these issues
- Jaydip Bhadaliya, Manager – Business Optimization, NARL Refining LP on addressing optimization constraints without shutting down
- Dr. James N. Barshinger, Co-founder, President, and Chief Technology Officer, Sensor Networks, Inc on how data and technology push process engineering teams to the next level
- Even more exclusive insight and contributions from Steve Zinger, Chemicals Senior Vice President and Alan Gelder, Head of Oil Research, Wood Mackenzie, and the American Petroleum Institute.
Those interested in the complimentary whitepaper can download it here – http://bit.ly/2Ea4MFL
For more information on the 2020 Downstream Market Outlook Report - please contact Bridget Robinson on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +44 (0)20 7422 7556 (UK Office)