Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 14, 2014
The Manufacturing and Supply Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the manufacturing and supply agreements entered into by the world’s biopharma companies. The report provides a detailed understand and analysis of how and why companies enter manufacturing and supply deals.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals' terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what one can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This “Manufacturing and Supply Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics” report contains a comprehensive listing of all manufacturing and supply deals announced since 2009 as recorded in the Current Agreements deals and alliances database, including financial terms where available, plus links to online copies of actual manufacturing and supply contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
In addition, the report includes a comprehensive listing of all manufacturing and supply deals announced since 2009.
Each listing is organized as an appendix by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, and therapeutic area. Each deal title links via hyperlink to an online version of the deal record including, where available, the actual contract document.
The report also includes numerous table and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in manufacturing and supply deal making since 2009.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about manufacturing and supply alliances.
Manufacturing and Supply Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of manufacturing and supply deal trends since 2009
- Analysis of the structure of manufacturing and supply agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 2,500 actual manufacturing and supply deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Detailed access to actual manufacturing and supply deals entered into by the leading fifty bigpharma and bigbiotech companies
- Comprehensive access to all manufacturing and supply deals entered since 2009
- Insight into the terms included in a manufacturing and supply agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of proposed deal terms for partner companies
Purchase report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=56453.
Manufacturing and Supply Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding of the manufacturing and supply trends and structure of deals entered into by pharma, biotech, device and diagnostics companies worldwide.
Manufacturing and Supply Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics includes:
- Trends in manufacturing and supply dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2009
- Analysis of manufacturing and supply deal structure
- Case studies of real-life manufacturing and supply deals
- Access to over 2,500 manufacturing and supply deal records covering pharma, biotech, devices and diagnostics since 2009
- The leading manufacturing and supply deals by value since 2009
- Most active manufacturing and supply dealmakers since 2009
- The leading manufacturing and supply partnering resources
In Manufacturing and Supply Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Therapeutic area
- Technology type
Explore other new reports by Current Partnering @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/current-partnering/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email the details on sales at reportsandreports.com.