Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) January 30, 2014
Global philanthropic activity demonstrated steady growth during the review period, and HNWIs have played a significant role in achieving this. However, the global trend of giving among HNWIs varies by region and country, depending on demographics, culture and traditions. Accordingly, each region has its own drivers and challenges. While a decline is being observed in spontaneous HNWI contributions in the philanthropy sector, structured philanthropic contributions are growing. Rather than contributing to qualify for tax deductions, the focus of HNWIs has increasingly been concentrated around the impact of their philanthropic investments. Many HNWIs are willing to become actively involved in their cause by volunteering. The philanthropic sector is demonstrating an increasing focus on the impact and innovation.
Get a copy of the complete report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274313-insight-report-philanthropy.html.
- The US is the largest philanthropic market in the world, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- The global philanthropic sector is changing in terms of processes and approach, as HNWIs’ contributions become more impact-oriented.
- China and India are expected to play important roles in the philanthropy market over the forecast period.
- Micro-finance and venture philanthropy are spreading among HNWIs.
- Low numbers of family offices in emerging markets are negating the impact of philanthropy.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the philanthropic sector and the opportunities it holds for wealth management firms. It includes case studies of private banks and wealth managers that are successfully challenging the sector’s dynamics.
- The report focuses on the philanthropic trends of HNWIs worldwide, and provides analysis from WealthInsight’s proprietary HNWI database comprising over 75,000 individuals. For the purpose of identifying regional trends, HNWI philanthropists have been segmented by the geographical region.
- The report examines the specific trends in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. For each region, the motives of HNWI philanthropists are analyzed by age, gender, the industry they belong to, and their wealth band.
Request a Sample at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=274313. Also place a direct purchase order at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=274313.
Reasons to Buy:
- Take strategic business decisions using information on the involvement of HNWIs in philanthropic activities across different regions.
- Understand the factors that affect HNWIs' philanthropic decision-making processes.
- Understand current strategic offerings of wealth management firms to attract HNWI philanthropists.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.