However, there are 11 essentials that physical therapists should demand of their EMR system and the In Touch EMR has them all. It was invented by a highly respected physical therapists and fitness professional.
Denville, NJ (PRWEB) July 13, 2013
“As the deadline approaches for implementation, Electronic medical record systems are becoming more sophisticated and vendors are offering more features,” said Chhoda. “However, there are 11 essentials that physical therapists should demand of their EMR system and the In Touch EMR has them all. It was invented by a husband and wife team, Nitin Chhoda and Ritika Gulrajani, PT, DPT, a highly respected physical therapists and fitness professional.”
Chhoda is offering a no cost 30-day trial of the In Touch EMR, complete with access for the first user and clinic without charge, and an unlimited number of users and practices. Unlimited faxing and 50 free appointment reminders are included, along with premium phone support and Therapy Newsletter software.
Chhoda said the essential functions to look for in the ideal physical therapy EMR include the following:
1. A web-based system requiring no software installation or on-site servers;
2. World-class security to ensure all data remains HIPAA compliant, with data accessible only to registered users;
3. Integrated billing to handle electronic reimbursement requests, denials, errors and reconciliations;
4. iPad compatibility for portability and access anywhere an Internet connection is available;
5. The ability to create custom documents and templates to reflect the individual needs of the practice;
6. Speech to text capabilities;
7. One-touch importation of documents, notes and test results;
8. A patient portal to schedule appointments, request prescription refills and view test results;
9. The ability to send email, automated SMS and voice messaging, reminders, multi-media messages and use QR code technology, combined with social media integration, email, fax, multi-media, mobile marketing, video newsletters and autoresponders;
10. Time stamping to monitor staff productivity, record when patients were seen, treatments received and tests ordered -- the entire physical therapy documentation;
11. Automatic upgrades, updates and 24/7 support, along with online and video training.
Chhoda has extensive experience with EMRs and his list of essential abilities provides therapists with the information they need to implement a system that provides the greatest benefits and advantages. His trial offer of the In Touch EMR allows therapists to experience a full range of features to improve the efficiency, productivity and profitability of any practice.
Chhoda’s office can be reached by phone at 201-535-4475. For more information, visit the website at http://www.emrnews.com.
About Nitin Chhoda
Nitin Chhoda PT, DPT is a licensed physical therapist, a certified strength and conditioning specialist and an entrepreneur. He is the author of "Physical Therapy Marketing For The New Economy" and “Marketing for Physical Therapy Clinics” and is a prolific speaker, writer and creator of products and systems to streamline medical billing and coding, electronic medical records, health care practice management and marketing to increase referrals. He has been featured in numerous industry magazines, major radio and broadcast media, and is the founder of Referral Ignition training systems and the annual Private Practice Summit. Chhoda speaks extensively throughout the U.S., Canada and Asia. He is also the creator of the Therapy Newsletter and Clinical Contact, both web-based services to help private practices improve communication with patients, delivery better quality of care and boost patient retention.