The Sartorius Quintix Balance has no additional software or special configuration setting to set up.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) December 19, 2013
Sartorius Quintix Balances have been added to Pipette.com’s metrology product portfolio. With impeccable design and construction, the Sartorius Quintix Balance is an ideal addition to any laboratory. It is available in three types: Analytical, Precision and Toploader.
Lab technicians seeking a dependable lab balance with a user-friendly interface will benefit from the Sartorius Quintix Balance. Manufacturing innovative products for the past 140 years, Sartorius has recently produced the Quintix Balance, which makes it easy for the life science community to get reliable and precise results; it comes with a 2 year warranty. Some of the key features of the balance include the following:
- New touchscreen user interface with built-in programs.
- Self-explanatory icons and plain-text prompts on large touchscreen.
- Built-in Density application and the Sartorius Density Kit which helps determine the density of solids and liquids.
- Delivers data in your choice of format, either text or numbers, and enables effortless & accurate spreadsheet calculations.
- Equipped with the internal adjustment function isoCAL that ensures consistently accurate results.
Easy-to-use and designed to make a lab’s workflow more efficient, the Sartorius Quintix Balance has no additional software or special configuration setting to set up. It contains convenient built-in applications such as weighing, density, percentage, check weighing, peak hold, and unstable conditions. Furthermore, it is 20% less expensive compared to the Mettler Toledo® equivalent.
To learn more about how the Sartorius Quintix Balance can save your lab money and provide reliable results, visit http://solutions.pipette.com/sartorius-quintix-balances/ or contact Pipette.com to schedule a demo at 800-243-3232.
9212 Mira Este Ct.
San Diego, CA 92126