With more users using our portal we are focused on providing our partners with the best user-friendly tools and experience possible coupled with outstanding support
NEW YORK (PRWEB) January 22, 2021
PIRS Capital, a leading fintech alternative lender, has announced the launch of a new update to their portal today. This latest version of PIRS Portal offers new powerful tools for their partners to effectively manage more deals and larger sales teams.
Developed from the ground up by a team of in-house developers, PIRS Portal is a proprietary, web-based, multifunctional platform that manages and configures all vital aspects of the funding process. Submissions are fast, easy and secure and when a deal is submitted via PIRS Portal, users have access to features such as:
- Effectively monitoring and updating new deals every step of the way
- Communicating with underwriters directly
- New banking and security features to ensure that a company’s payment data is not only secure, but accurate
- Creating custom offers via a built-in approval calculator tool
- Auto-generating and sending merchant contracts
- Having hands-on access to all deal related documents
- Adding new users to their team and managing company hierarchy
- Industry-leading security powered by Microsoft’s Azure Cloud Platform
“As we have been growing, our partners have been growing with us…with this new release we are giving our enterprise partners the ability to manage sales teams of hundreds of people or more with ease” said Andrew Mallinger, Chief Operating Officer at PIRS Capital. “We created our portal to save our partners’ valuable time so they can stay focused on closing deals and these new features are all part of our ongoing commitment to provide them with a superb, hassle-free experience” added Mallinger.
PIRS Capital has been exceeding its growth goals over the past few years and has more active users in their portal than ever before. In 2020, they received several notable awards recognizing their growth and were ranked:
- No. 1746 on Inc. Magazines 2020 Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
- No. 243 on the 2020 Financial Times list of the top 500 fastest-growing companies in the Americas.
- No. 45 by Crain’s New York as one of the fastest growing companies in the metropolitan area on their annual 2020 Fast 50 list.
“With more users using our portal we are focused on providing our partners with the best user-friendly tools and experience possible coupled with outstanding support” said Faisal Khan, Director of Marketing at PIRS Capital. “We are always reviewing our inhouse data to continuously test, learn, and improve…this is just the first of many upcoming updates we plan to implement this year as we aim to continuously evolve our technology to better serve our partners and clients” added Khan.
About PIRS Capital
PIRS Capital launched in 2012 with one objective in mind: to ensure client success when funding small businesses across the nation. Since then, PIRS has always strived to differentiate themselves for their customers and partners by making intelligent, personalized, tech-enabled business decisions that ensure mutual success. Learn more at https://pirscapital.com