By highlighting some of the most common issues faced, our hope is to increase awareness so people can get through the early landscaping and gardening season unscathed.
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 13, 2015
U.S. consumer advocacy and customer complaints website, PissedConsumer.com, uncovered some of the most common customer complaints submitted throughout the gardening season. Complaints range from problems with mail order gardening companies to lawn equipment quality complaints. The company then assembled a collection of tips for 2015 gardeners and homeowners, explaining how they can avoid these common gardening and landscaping problems.
"This time of year, people are preparing their gardens, breaking out their lawn mowers, and hiring landscaping companies for spring clean-up", said Joanna Simpson of PissedConsumer.com. "With all of the outdoor chores gardeners and homeowners face in the spring, it's no surprise that many run into trouble. By highlighting some of the most common issues faced, our hope is to increase awareness so people can get through the early landscaping and gardening season unscathed."
Some of the most common gardening and landscaping consumer complains submitted to PissedConsumer.com include:
- defective lawn equipment, including lawn mowers and weed trimmers;
- plants delivered by mail order companies not meeting customer expectations about size and quality;
- customers receiving the wrong plants entirely from mail order companies;
- problems with tree removal and yard cleaning services;
- garden hoses that burst during use.
Consumers can avoid most of these problems. To minimize risks, PissedConsumer.com recommends:
- viewing assembled lawn equipment in-person before purchasing whenever possible;
- researching product and service reviews online before making any lawn or garden purchase;
- reviewing warranty information before any large lawn equipment purchases;
- making limited-quantity orders from plant mail order companies to evaluate quality before placing larger orders.
Reading consumer complaints related to gardening and landscaping will help to avoid most common difficulties and troubles.
PissedConsumer.com is a premier consumer advocacy group, featuring consumer reviews and complaints in a social networking environment. The company uses online tools to publicize reviews and complaints filed by consumers on the Internet. In addition, the website offers a set of free tools necessary to bring customer disputes to a fast and successful resolution, including a consumer complaint letter generator and collection of consumer tips and advice in the site’s consumer advocacy section.
For more information about PissedConsumer.com or consumer complaints related to this year's gardening season, please visit http://www.PissedConsumer.com or contact Joanna Simpson at 262-674-6466.
Joanna Simpson, Media Relations
Consumer Opinion LLC
1930 Village Center Circle #3-6853
Las Vegas, NV 89134