Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 13, 2013
The report covers the global Plant Life Extension (PLEX) market, and key drivers and restraints of the PLEX and Plant Life Management (PLIM) approaches. It provides a detailed study of the PLEX process and comprehensive information on the size of the PLEX markets worldwide. Key players and developments in the PLEX market are also covered, as well as the estimated market value for nuclear PLEXs in various countries.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/plant-life-extension-plex-and-plant-life-management-plim-for-nuclear-reactors-global-market-size-competitive-landscape-and-key-country-analysis-to-2025-market-report.html .
- Analysis of the PLEX market in key regions, including Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America
- PLEX market sizes for 2006 to 2025
- In-depth analysis of reactor age by type and region
- Qualitative information on market drivers, restraints on the PLEX market and the PLEX process
- Key updates on PLEX developments in all regions
- Key updates on major players, such as GE Hitachi, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Alstom SA, Atomic Energy of Canada Limited
Reasons To Buy
- Gain the most up-to-date information on global PLEX developments
- Identify key regions with potential opportunities for growth in the nuclear PLEX market
- Understand the emerging opportunities for players in the nuclear PLEX industry
Major Points From Table of Contents
List Of Tables
Table 1:Terms of License for Operation of Nuclear Power Plants
Table 2:Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity (GW), Annual Power Generation (TWh), 2000–2025
Table 3:Plant Life Extension Market, Global, Reactors Beginning Plant Life Extension Process (Units), 2006–2025
Table 4:Nuclear Power Market, Asia-Pacific, Installed Capacity (GW), Annual Power Generation (TWh), 2000–2025
Table 5:Plant Life Extension Market, Asia-Pacific, Reactors Beginning Plant Life Extension Process (Units), 2006–2025
Table 6:Nuclear Power Market, Japan, Installed Capacity (MW), Annual Power Generation (GWh), 2000–2025
Table 7:Nuclear Power Market, Republic of Korea, Installed Capacity (MW), Annual Power Generation (GWh), 2000–2025
Table 8:Potential Prospects for Plant Life Extensions, South Korea, 2013
Table 9: Plant Life Extension Market, Republic Of Korea, Reactors Beginning Plant Life Extension Process (Units), 2006–2025
Table 10: Nuclear Power Market, Europe, Installed Capacity (GW), Annual Power Generation (TWh),2000–2025
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=129005.
Browse more reports on Nuclear Power Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/power/nuclear-power.
Contact sales(at)rnrmarketresearch(dot)com for further information.
RnRMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/) is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.