Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) March 11, 2014
“Based on your specific requirements, the structure and the contents of the report can be amended. The final version of the research report will be presented up to 6 working days after your order."
This report presents a comprehensive overview of the electrical energy market in Poland (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/275876-poland-electrical-energy-market.html) and its state as of January 2014. It provides detailed analysis of the industry, its dynamics and structure.
The purpose of the report is to describe the state of the electrical energy market in Poland, to present actual and retrospective information about the volumes and dynamics of production, imports, exports and consumption, the characteristics of the market for the period 2008-2012 and to build a forecast for the market development until 2018. In the same way, the report presents an elaborate overview of the main market participants, the price fluctuations, the growth and demand drivers of the market and the factors, influencing its development. Last but not least, the report presents a general overview of the economy of Poland in 2008-2012 and a forecast for its development in the medium term.
The report on the electrical energy market in Poland includes:
- Analysis and dynamics of the economy of Poland;
- Forecast for the development of the economy of Poland;
- Analysis and forecast of market volume and dynamics;
- Volume, dynamics and analysis of domestic production;
- Characteristics of market structure (by origin, by types of products, etc.);
- Analysis of price level and dynamics;
- Volume, dynamics and analysis of imports;
- Volume, dynamics and analysis of exports;
- Volume, dynamics and analysis of consumption;
- Characteristics of the main market participants (manufacturers, importers and exporters);
- Analysis of the factors, influencing the development of the market;
- Analysis and dynamics of supply and demand on the market;
- Forecast for development of the market in the medium term.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=275876. Alternatively inquire for discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=275876.
Brief overview of the used methodology:
- Analysis of official statistical information;
- Semi structured interviews with market experts;
- Semi structured interviews with corporate clients of the market;
- Analysis of information, received from the main market participants;
- Analysis of secondary information from official sources;
The report contains information on the following products:
- electrical energy;
- electrical energy generated by thermal power stations;
- electrical energy generated by hydro plants;
- electrical energy generated by other power plants.
This report will allow you to:
- Quickly and cost-effectively gain understanding of the market volume, value, dynamics and structure - past, present and future;
- Review and analyze key market indicators;
- Identify key trends on the market;
- Identify key drivers behind recent market changes;
- Evaluate the growth potential and threats on the market;
- Evaluate the market growth and demand drivers;
- Evaluate the key macroeconomic indicators to get insight into the general trends within the economy;
- See how the market performed in the past (over the last 5 years) and how it will perform in the future (in the next 5 years);
- Get acquainted with the leading companies on the market (manufacturers, importers, exporters);
- Evaluate how diversified the market is in terms of competitive intensity, fragmentation and environment;
- Add weight to pitches and presentations by using official and accurate data;
- Assess the market attractiveness;
- Build your own market forecast, based on official data and analysis;
- Build your own strategy for the market or evaluate your current strategy.
Major Points from Table of Contents:
Information about the document
1. Executive summary
3. Characteristics of electrical energy
4. State of the economy of Poland
5. Characteristics of the electrical energy market in Poland
6. Characteristics of the domestic production of electrical energy in Poland
7. Characteristics of the prices of electrical energy in Poland
8. Foreign trade operations of electrical energy in Poland
9. Characteristics of the imports of electrical energy to the Polish market
10. Characteristics of the Polish exports of electrical energy
11. Factors, influencing the development of the market
12. Characteristics of the consumption of electrical energy in Poland
13. Forecast for development of the electrical energy market in Poland until 2018
14. List of Tables
15. List of Figures
Explore other reports by Williams & Marshall Strategy @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/williams--marshall-strategy/ and other reports on Energy and Power Market.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email the details on sales(at)reportsandreports(dot)com.