Increasing birth rates in Asia Pacific coupled with increasing ageing population in Europe, Japan and U.S. expected to boost fiber demand over the next six years
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) April 15, 2014
The global PP (Polypropylene) nonwoven fabric market is expected to reach USD 30.61 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. Growing demand for baby diapers, adult incontinence and feminine disposable products is expected to remain a key driving factor for the global market over the next six years. In addition, increasing market penetration of PP nonwoven fabric for durable applications, mainly in Asia Pacific and Middle East countries, is also expected to have a positive impact on demand over the forecast period.
However, volatility in polypropylene prices on account of constant fluctuations in crude oil prices is expected to remain a key challenge for the industry. Moreover, stringent regulatory scenario, mainly in Europe and the U.S. is also expected to restrain market growth over the next six years.
The report “PP (Polypropylene) Nonwoven Fabric Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polypropylene-nonwoven-fabric-market
Request Sample of this Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/request/335
Further Key findings from the study suggest:
- Global market for PP nonwoven fabric was 5,553.6 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 9,978.2 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2014 to 2020.
- Spunbonded PP nonwoven fabric emerged as the leading product segment and accounted for 47.4% of total market volume in 2013. In addition to being the largest consumed product, spunbonded fabric is also expected to be the fastest growing segment, at an estimated CAGR of 8.3% from 2014 to 2020. On the other hand, staple PP nonwoven fabric is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 6.9% from 2014 to 2020.
- Hygiene emerged as the leading application segment for PP nonwoven fabric and accounted for 50.7% of total market volume consumed in 2013. However, owing to increasing market penetration in durable application segments, hygiene is expected to lose out some volume share over the next six years. Global demand for PP nonwoven fabric from medical industry is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 8.8% from 2014 to 2020.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global market and accounted for 40.6% of total market volume in 2013 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2014 to 2020. Middle East is expected to be the fastest growing regional market for PP nonwoven fabric, at an estimated CAGR of 10.3% from 2014 to 2020. North American demand for PP nonwoven fabric is expected to reach USD 6.91 billion by 2020.
- The global PP nonwoven fabric industry is fragmented with top five participants accounting for over 40% of global market in 2013. Leading companies have been involved in frequent M&A activities in order to increase their market presence. Some of the major industry participants include AVGOL, Fibertex, Fiberweb, Kimberly-Clark, PGI, First Quality, Mitsui and Toray among others.
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/335
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the PP nonwoven fabric market on the basis of product, application and region:
- Global PP Nonwoven Fabric Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Global PP Nonwoven Fabric Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- PP Nonwoven Fabric Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Western Europe
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East
• Saudi Arabia
Latest Market Research Reports Published By Grand View Research:
CMOS Image Sensors Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cmos-image-sensors-market) The global CMOS image sensors market is expected to reach USD 10,172 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing proliferation of smartphones, which are equipped with primary as well as secondary cameras, is expected to favorably impact industry growth. Growing demand in consumer electronics such as digital cameras is also expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
Aquafeed & Aquaculture Additive Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aquafeed-and-aquaculture-additive-market) The global market for aquafeed is expected to reach USD 133.1 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing use of aquafeed in carp and crustacean farming is expected to boost market demand over the forecast period. The growing market for aquaculture, owing to the static natural production of fishes is expected to be another key driver for market growth over the next six years.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519