Pooki’s Mahi’s subscription program was piloted with existing customers since June 2013. One third have purchased 10 or more times. This will grow as we continue to introduce new products; new pyramid sachets launches in Q2. We already have pre-orders.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 28, 2014
Silicon Valley e-tailer startup of award-winning teas, top-notch brown rock sugar and 100% Kona coffees Pooki’s Mahi announced today it launched the Subscription Program expanding its repeat customer business beyond traditional marketplaces.
One-third of Pooki’s Mahi’s existing customer base has purchased 10 or more times. Inspired by a strong repeat customer base, Pooki’s Mahi, winner of the 2013 San Francisco Award in the Food & Dining category by the San Francisco Award Program, adds the subscriptions sales channel. Pooki’s Mahi spent several months gathering feedback from existing repeat customers and a Customer Advisory Board before launching a pilot of the subscription program in 2013.
It will be easier for customers to receive their favorite Pooki’s Mahi’s award-winning teas or 100% Kona coffees regularly. Pooki’s Mahi will bring you premium coffee and tea straight to your door and free shipping on subscription plans and non-subscription products. What customers can expect:
1. Discover and tantalize your taste buds
2. Automatic shipment delivered to your door as often as you like
3. Free shipping on subscription plans and non-subscription products. Flat rate shipping of $8 to the US including Hawaii and Alaska for subscriptions.
Products in Pooki’s Mahi’s subscription program include nine subscription plans and curated top selling teas, 100% Kona coffees and top-notch brown rock sugars:
1. Featured Subscriptions: Each month a selection of Pooki’s Mahi’s top selling, fan favorites, most trendy teas, coffees and subscription plans are recommended.
2. 100% Kona Coffees: Enjoy 100% Kona coffee’s unique aroma, nuttiness and citrus zesty flavors any time of the day.
3. Award-Winning Teas: Pooki’s Mahi’s selections of delicious teas are sure to offer a superb, flavorful cup whether you prefer spicy or sweet, floral or fruity.
4. Subscription Plans: Tantalize your taste buds and treat yourself (or someone else) to our fabulously flavorful, wake me up, caffeine satisfying and kick starter teas or coffees on a monthly basis.
“One of our top goals in 2014 for Pooki’s Mahi is to add the subscriptions program to make it easier for our existing repeat customer base to purchase their favorite Pooki’s Mahi’s award-winning teas, 100% Kona coffees or top-notch brown rock sugars and have them delivered regularly. The subscription program was piloted with the existing customer base since June 2013. The customer base also included business clients in event planning, convention centers, restaurants, retail, shopping malls, hotel, travel, and spas. Prior to the new ecommerce launch in 2013 Pooki’s Mahi could accomplish subscriptions through a drip email or social media (on Facebook or Twitter) campaigns," explained Leslie Magsalay-Zeller, Founder/CEO of Pooki's Mahi. She continues, "One third of Pooki’s Mahi exists customer base that have purchased 10 or more times. Our subscriptions customer base will grow as we continue to introduce new products; 2014’s launch calendar has been set since 2013. Pooki’s Mahi’s new pyramid sachets will launch in Q2. We already have pre-orders. Our success wouldn’t have been possible without the continued support from our product partners and execution against a comprehensive Go-To-Market strategy.“
Customers can sign up for recurring deliveries of select Pooki’s Mahi products, saving the time and effort of logging on to place each order individually. Products will be delivered every month. Customers who have a Pooki’s Mahi account can set up orders to include additional subscription plans or combination of products not included in the subscription plans. Pooki’s Mahi changes products for each subscription plan delivered every month.
The subscription program conditions include:
1. Customers must have a Pooki’s Mahi account in order to manage the purchased items through the program.
2. Customers don’t need to have a Pooki’s Mahi account to purchase the first Pooki’s Mahi Subscription Plan. However, customers will be billed monthly. If customers want to modify or cancel the billing cycle, they will need to then create a Pooki’s Mahi account to make the changes.
3. Pooki’s Mahi subscription plans are specific to you and you may not assign or transfer your subscription to any third party.
4. Products in Pooki’s Mahi nine subscription plans changes every month or as necessary. By accepting a customer into the program, Pooki’s Mahi is not contracting with the customer to regularly supply the products requested. The customer’s participation in Pooki’s Mahi subscription plans will be treated as establishing a standing request to process an order from the customer in relation to the products selected for the specific Pooki’s Mahi subscription plan. Don’t expect the same product delivered in the following month.
5. Each order cycle will be treated as a separate acceptance of an offer to sell the products submitted on the working day. The working day will start the order cycle for the subscription and determine the next delivery date for the next subscription.
6. Please refer to Pooki’s Mahi Terms of Sale for more information.
7. Pooki’s Mahi reserves the right to accept or refuse subscription requests at our discretion.
About Pooki's Mahi
Pooki’s Mahi is a Silicon Valley-based etailer offering exotic Hawaiian coffees, award-winning teas, sweeteners, gourmet salts, macadamia nuts and other specialty food products at reasonable prices. Since its online launch in 2013, Pooki’s Mahi products have been a favorite of customers, charities, celebrities and athletes and have been featured at red carpet events including Celebrity Gift Suites and Celebrity Poker tournaments. The products have been endorsed by many celebrities and athletes and seen on several television shows. Most recently Pooki’s Mahi products can be seen on the show “Boys Before Friends,” which airs on Viki.com.
Pooki’s Mahi, founded by Silicon Valley High Tech Executive Leslie Magsalay-Zeller, started with exotic coffees rated 95+ by Coffee Review from the world’s champion roastars and baristas and teas rated 90+ points by World Tea Ratings from the world’s champion brew masters. Today, their product offerings include a deluxe assortment of macadamia nut products, drink sweeteners like brown rock sugar, various gourmet salts and mcuh more. For more information on Pooki’s Mahi selection of exotic coffees, teas and other gourmet food products, visit http://www.pookismahi.com. To keep up with Pooki’s Mahi news an access special offers, join our email list and follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@pookismahi).