LaurenConrad.com exhibits amazing online stats with 1.5M unique monthly views, 53K Twitter followers and 1.2M Facebook likes. In comparison Pooki's Mahi has 295K Twitter followers, 112K Facebook likes and has reached a combined 100M impressions.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 30, 2014
Pooki’s Mahi announced today LaurenConrad.com will feature ten top selling award-winning Pooki’s Mahi’s teas in its Anniversary Giveaway. The anniversary give away marks three years since LaurenConrad.com launched. Pooki’s Mahi is one of out of 14 vendors featured.
“We were finishing the general availability prep to launch Pooki’s Mahi’s new product line, Pyramid Infusers. A rep for LaurenConrad.com reached out to Debbie Durkin, CEO of Durkin Entertainment who featured Pooki’s Mahi’s teas in the RockNRolla MTV Movie Awards Eco Lounge event. Debbie confirmed LaurenConrad.com wanted to feature Pooki’s Mahi’s teas in their Anniversary Give Away,” says Les Magsalay-Zeller, Founder/CEO of Pooki’s Mahi. She excitedly continues, "Partnering with LaurenConrad.com made sense for several reasons. First, LaurenConrad.com exhibits amazing online stats with 1,500,000 unique monthly views and a strong social media presence. Second, it has 52,600 Twitter followers and 1,212,428 Facebook likes. We’re excited for this opportunity and included our top selling teas including three flavors in the soon to launch pyramid teas. In comparison Pooki’s Mahi has 295K Twitter followers, 112K Facebook likes and has reached a combined 100M impressions in its most recent marketing efforts."
"Pooki’s Mahi partners with companies who are highly organized, like-minded, experts in their industry with a track record and executes consistently. Disorganization, lack of flexibility or accomplishments is not tolerated. Initial partnerships are tested. We’re highly selective with our long-term partnerships. Pooki’s Mahi would not be where it is today without them.”
The lucky winner will be treated to the following Pooki’s Mahi’s fan favorites:
- Jasmine Dragon Pearl Tea: A labor of love, these jasmine-scented leaves are in limited production and makes it a treasured find. Featuring young green tea leaves scented 8 times with summer blossoms of fresh jasmine, this tea is a phenomenon of fragrance, sweet and soothing scent. Three leaves are hand-rolled into pearls that slowly unfold the rich and smooth sweet floral flavor for an elegant delight.
- Green Pomegranate Tea: Hand tossed organic green tea leaves are dried to perfection and blended with organic raspberries and “super fruit” pomegranate. The truly zingy whole cardamom and citrus fruit-filled treasures finish with silky smoothness.
- Mandarin Silk Tea: Journey along the Asian spice trading routes and savor the rich exotic flavors, mellow oolong infusion perfectly blended with cream and citrus fruits. The palate will have a stimulating citrus finish. This delicious flavored Chinese oolong tea will become an everyday favorite.
- Passion Fruit Jasmine Tea: Drink this bright and rejuvenating cup of tea year round. Highlights of hibiscus and jasmine blossoms soften and refresh while black tea, green tea and passion fruit essence play in a garden of quenching delight. This complex fruit infusion can be enjoyed hot or as an iced tea.
- Pear-adise Power Tea: Relax with Pooki’s Mahi Pear-adise Power tea, which takes a fresh baked pear, soaks it with caramel and delightfully drips honey in one delectable dessert concoction. The South African Rooibos provides a good base for the sweet and flavorful custom fusion blend.
- Imperial Gyokuro Tea: Gyokuro is Japan’s top grade of Japanese green tea and is highly sought after. Gyokuro tea bushes are carefully shade grown for about three weeks prior to harvesting in order to protect them from sunlight.
- Pear-adise Power Pyramid Tea: Relax with Pooki’s Mahi Pear-adise Power tea, which takes a fresh baked pear, soaks it with caramel and delightfully drips honey in one delectable dessert concoction. The South African Rooibos provides a good base for the sweet and flavorful custom fusion blend. Marigold flowers add a floral aroma while apple bits drops hints of citrus to balance the overall sweet aftertaste.
- Frutto Pear-adise Pyramid Tea: This fruity, tart, creation features organic apple bits, organic marigolds blended with rooibos, organic Chinese Green tea and golden delicious pear. It will renew your senses with the sweet, crisp, springtime inspired infusion. The juicy pear is balanced with the fresh, blossomy aroma that delivers a fresh finish to the palate.
- Tropical Pomiberry Pyramid Tea: Hand tossed organic green tea leaves are dried to perfection and blended with organic raspberries and “super fruit” pomegranate. The truly zingy whole cardamom and citrus fruit-filled treasures finish with silky smoothness.
- Brown Rock Sugar, 16oz.: Pure, unprocessed amber rock sugars that is a natural way to sweeten tea or coffee without changing its flavor.
Teas provided for LaurenConrad.com Anniversary Giveaway are included in Pooki’s Mahi’s Red Carpet Collection, available online now and can be purchased as a tea subscription and as part of the Pooki's Mahi's Customer Referral Program, which offers rewards and discounts for new customer referrals. Free shipping is including in non-subscription purchases and subscription plans.
MTV, The MTV Movie Awards ® and all related titles and logos are registered trademarks of Viacom International, Inc. Debbie Durkin’s RockNRolla Eco Lounge where Pooki’s Mahi’s products are show cased are not authorized by and is not associated with the MTV®, The MTV Movie Awards®, or any of its official partners or vendors.
Lauren Conrad and all related titles and logos are trademarks of LaurenConrad.com.
LaurenConrad.com is an online editorial destination where fashion and beauty meet crafting, cooking and is the front-row VIP pass to all things lovely and chic. Made with a hint of party planning, a pinch of home décor inspiration and a scoop of fitness, health and self-improvement, this site is a well-rounded recipe for anyone who likes a little sugar and spice. Plus, it’s the best way to stay up to date on editor-in-chief Lauren Conrad’s personal musings and daily discoveries.
About Durkin Entertainment:
Durkin Entertainment is an indie TV/Film production company specializing in TV, Film and Celebrity product placement. Los Angeles’ leading creative sustainable producer, Debbie Durkin, produces a series of Main Event Red Carpet Lounges & Green Suites each year during Sundance (Eco Hideaway), Green Grammys, Eco Oscars, Eco Hollywood Earth Day, MTV Movie Awards ECO Lounge and Eco Emmys, each lounge produced sustainable while benefiting Charity and environmental causes.
Debbie Durkin is known for product placement in movies such as The Expendables (2010) and Blades of Glory (2007) and as an Executive Producer of a made for TV movie Eco-Hollywood (2011).
About Pooki’s Mahi:
Pooki’s Mahi is a Silicon Valley-based etailer offering exotic Hawaiian coffees, award-winning teas, sweeteners, gourmet salts, macadamia nuts and other specialty food products at reasonable prices. Since its online launch in 2013, Pooki’s Mahi products have been a favorite of customers, charities, celebrities and athletes and have been featured at red carpet events including Celebrity Gift Suites and Celebrity Poker tournaments. The products have been endorsed by many celebrities and athletes and seen on several television shows. Most recently Pooki’s Mahi products can be seen on the show “Boys Before Friends,” which airs on Viki.com.
Pooki’s Mahi, founded by Silicon Valley High Tech Executive Leslie Magsalay-Zeller, started with exotic coffees rated 95+ by Coffee Review from the world’s champion roastars and baristas and teas rated 90+ points by World Tea Ratings from the world’s champion brew masters. Today, their product offerings include a deluxe assortment of macadamia nut products, drink sweeteners like brown rock sugar, various gourmet salts and mcuh more. For more information on Pooki’s Mahi selection of exotic coffees, teas and other gourmet food products, visit http://www.pookismahi.com. To keep up with Pooki’s Mahi news an access special offers, join our email list and follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@pookismahi).
Facebook: Pooki’s Mahi
Pooki’s Mahi Store