Pilots tests entire eco-systems before launching it. What makes Pooki’s Mahi’s private label unique are the extremely low requirements, fulfillment capabilities and pricing bands to cover companies the size of startup upwards to major retail corporations.
Silicon Valley, CA (PRWEB) September 24, 2014
Pooki’s Mahi announced today it launched the second Pilot for its private label coffee collection. The overall goal is to have a turnkey solution for the private label channel with fulfillment available in 2015 to existing and new corporate customers.
“Pooki’s Mahi’s existing customers have options to go with a known brand with higher minimum requirements. Pooki’s Mahi’s Private Label program has been in pilot since 2013. We started with curating our 100% Kona coffee, award-winning teas and rock sugars for customers at major events. The minimum requirement was high and a barrier to entry. Existing and current customers provided valuable feedback to prune the product list, specialize in a delivery format and to significantly improve the minimum requirements,” says Pooki’s Mahi’s Founder/CEO Les Magsalay-Zeller.
Les explains, “Pooki’s Mahi’s second pilot will test the entire eco-system for the private label channel. What makes Pooki’s Mahi’s private label unique are the extremely low requirements, fulfillment capabilities and pricing options. These features will help companies the size of a startup upwards to major retail corporations be competitive. Exciting times at Pooki’s Mahi and I can’t wait to launch this channel in 2015."
There are several specific goals the second pilot aims to accomplish.
Pooki’s Mahi’s Private Label Pilot Goals:
1. Finalize the 100% Kona coffee pods, flavored coffees and Hawaiian coffees products offered.
2. Confirm the award-winning teas available in the private label tea collection.
3. Finalize the pricing options. Pricing options will include product costs, packaging design, SKU, and fulfillment at a per cup level with zero monthly recurring costs.
4. Confirm the minimum units required.
5. Finalize the lead-time for design and fulfillment capabilities.
100+ corporate customers are participating in Pooki’s Mahi’s private label program. All customers are at various new product introductions or launch stages. Pooki’s Mahi’s private label program is for any company who wants high quality 100% Kona coffees and award-winning teas in the customer’s own packaging.
- It is a fit for customers looking to completely design the entire packaging or just the product pouch.
- It is not a fit for customers who do not care about the end-to-end customer experience, do not want to invest in designing the packaging, prefer to manage the packaging and fulfillment process. At minimum the customer is required to design the product package.
Pooki's Mahi's 100% Kona coffee pods for use in 1.0 and 2.0 single serve coffee makers.
About Pooki’s Mahi:
Pooki’s Mahi is a Silicon Valley-based private label manufacturer and etailer offering exotic 100% Kona coffees, award-winning teas, sweeteners, gourmet salts, macadamia nuts and other specialty food products at reasonable prices. Since its online launch in 2013, Pooki’s Mahi products have been a favorite of customers, charities, celebrities and athletes and have been featured at red carpet events including Celebrity Gift Suites and Celebrity Poker tournaments. The products have been endorsed by many celebrities and athletes and seen on several television shows.
For more information on Pooki’s Mahi selection of 100% Kona coffees, award-winning teas, wholesale or to participate in the private label pilot, visit http://www.pookismahi.com. To keep up with Pooki’s Mahi news an access special offers, join our email list and follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@pookismahi). Pooki’s Mahi has a zero tolerance stop cyber-bullying policy. Any suspicious activity will be documented and reported to the appropriate authorities. Go to http://stopbullying.gov to learn more.