Fantastic combination of aromas. The intensity of the chocolate and banana hits you first. That’s followed by a mellow blend of rooibos and apple. Often, other rooibos teas have a funky, tart, bitterness to them. You will not taste it in this tea.
Silicon Valley, CA (PRWEB) October 20, 2014
Silicon Valley private label manufacturer and etailer startup announced today the launch of Pooki’s Mahi’s Custom Fusion Tea Collection. The collection fulfill customers’ request for fruitier, unique tea fusions that is full of flavor.
Customers provided feedback to Pooki’s Mahi and a Customer Advisory Board for over a year before launching a pilot of the collections last year. Pooki’s Mahi’s customer based wanted teas that were full of aroma, not as strong as black teas and can be served as iced teas.
“Pooki’s Mahi has a lengthy process to assess suppliers and the entire supply chain ecosystem from ordering the product to fulfilling it before including them into any product collection, Wholesale Program or Private Label line. Our tea manufacturing partners have been easy to collaborate and execute,” says Pooki’s Mahi’s Founder/CEO Les Magsalay-Zeller.
Les explains, “Celebrities at red carpet events love Pooki’s Mahi’s 100% Kona coffee pods and our award-winning teas. Pooki’s Mahi brand expanded because of the quality of the suppliers we’ve selected, their attention to detail and ability to execute. Pooki’s Mahi is expanding the 100% Kona coffees and tropical teas offered in the Single Serve product line with new flavors in 2015.”
Young Actor Winner Zach Callison (of Sophia the First) nods in approval, “Fantastic combination of aromas. The intensity of the chocolate and banana hits you first. That’s followed by a mellow blend of rooibos and apple. Often, other rooibos teas have a funky, tart, bitterness to them. You will not taste it in Pooki’s Mahi’s Banana Cocoa Blossom loose-leaf tea. A perfect tea for a slightly cool evening or morning.”
The new custom fusion teas are part of the “Chillax and Cool Down with Pooki’s Mahi’s Teas” campaign. Tea drinks can super charge their day with Pooki’s Mahi’s custom fusions tea. The teas in the Custom Tea collection are an aromatic mix of super fruits, dried herbs, and nuts for a refreshing antioxidant drink. They have ginger, ginseng, citron, raspberry, hibiscus, apple, and tropical fruits.
The teas in Pooki's Mahi's Custom Fusions Tea Collection are:
1. Citron Ginger Blast: This soothing organic red rooibos wonder has ginger and organic rooibos tea smoothed over with the sweetness of honey bush and lemon verbena.
2. Citrus Raspberry Battle: This is another example of merging bright fruity raspberry flavors with the zesty, zingy lemon grass to create a sweet, refreshing delectable ambrosia. Bright and crisp raspberries enhance the refreshing lemongrass citrus elixir.
3. Coconut Citrus Apple Blast: Bright citrus balance of lemon verbena, lime essence and orange peal with creamy coconuts creates a sweet medley. The tart apple bits add to the brew as well as balances.
4. Ginger Ginseng Zest: The custom fusion blend of ginger, Indian ginseng and chamomile ads some spice to the overall medley. It is complimented with a mixture of rosehips, orange peel and zesty mint that wraps with the sweetness of fruit.
5. Hibiscus Lemon Chiller: The mix of Guayusa and lemon grass provides a soothing citrus infusion. Hibiscus flowers add a tropical floral aroma. Stevia leaves naturally sweeten Pooki’s Mahi’s custom fusion adding to the floral undertones.
6. Peach Citron Sunrise: The sweet combination of rose hips and marigolds adds to the citrus medley of lemongrass, lemon myrtle and orange peel. Apple bits add a hint of tartness to compliment the sweet fruit infusion and floral undertones.
7. Ruby Orange: Combining South African Rooibos and honey bush for the light pink hue; orange peels create a clean, refreshing and citrus finish. Safflowers and hibiscus flowers rounds out the cup.
8. Tropical Surfer: This rooibos tea is a mixture of honey bush, rosehips, black currant and tropical bits.
9. Zesty Mint: A blend of mint and herbal rooibos that tastes like a peach cobbler.
Not all teas are brewed the same. Pooki’s Mahi’s suppliers improved the formula and packaging for these teas. Teas now come in a handy reusable standup pouch that include brewing instructions for each specific tea and ingredient list. The new packaging utilizes icons to assist customers in identifying key information such as caffeine level, number of cups served and allergy warnings. Customers make informed buying decisions.
Pooki’s Mahi’s custom fusion teas are available in loose leaf and pyramid tea form. Many of the teas can be purchased as a tea subscription, as part of the Customer Referral Program, which offers rewards and discounts for new customer referrals. Pooki’s Mahi’s custom fusion teas are also available in the Wholesale Program. Free shipping is included in non-subscription purchases and subscription plans.
The Academy Awards® is a registered trademark of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences®. The Gift Suites where Pooki’s Mahi’s products are show cased are not authorized by and is not associated with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences®, The Academy Awards®, or any of its official partners or vendors.
About Pooki’s Mahi:
Pooki’s Mahi is a Silicon Valley-based private label manufacturer and etailer offering exotic 100% Kona coffees, award-winning teas, sweeteners, gourmet salts, macadamia nuts and other specialty food products at reasonable prices. Since its online launch in 2013, Pooki’s Mahi products have been a favorite of customers, charities, celebrities and athletes and have been featured at red carpet events including Celebrity Gift Suites and Celebrity Poker tournaments. The products have been endorsed by many celebrities and athletes and seen on several television shows.
For more information on Pooki’s Mahi selection of 100% Kona coffee pods, award-winning teas, wholesale or to participate in the private label pilot, visit http://www.pookismahi.com. To keep up with Pooki’s Mahi news an access special offers, join our email list and follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@pookismahi). Pooki’s Mahi has a zero tolerance stop cyber-bullying policy. Any suspicious activity will be documented and reported to the appropriate authorities.