Our distributor offered an opportunity to show case our new product line of 100% Kona coffee single serves at one of Specialty Food Association’s top shows. We have to be selective with each show because we show case products at several events a year.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) May 31, 2015
A top broker/distributor operating the largest catalogue for the specialty and natural food trade will showcase Pooki’s Mahi’s 100% Kona coffee single serves for K-cup® brewers] at the 2015 Summer Fancy Food Show. Three 100% Kona coffees k-cups® landed on the “Top 100 Hot New Product Release” for the number one marketplace.
“One of our brokers/distributors represents Pooki’s Mahi’s product lines at national and international retailers. We’ve been in a partnership for over a year. Our distributor offered an opportunity to show case our new product line of 100% Kona coffee single serves at one of Specialty Food Association’s top shows,” says Pooki’s Mahi’s CEO Les Magsalay-Zeller.
She explains, “We have to be selective with each show because we show case products at several events a year and cannot make every one. As a broker it operates the largest catalogue for the specialty and natural food trade in the United States. As a distributor our partner warehouses food for artisan producers and delivers snacks.”
Attendees will be able to sample and learn about Pooki’s Mahi’s 100% Hawaiian and 100% Kona coffee single serves products:
1. 100% Kona coffee K-cups®: All natural, handpicked, sun-dried and farm-roasted by our master roasters in Oahu. The medium roast (also known as a fully city roast) is chestnut brown in color, producing a delicate and mild coffee.
2. 100% Maui Mokka coffee K-cups®: Combines roasted hazelnut with hints of flowers, berries, citrus and spices to create a full, rich aroma. Its soft acidity is balanced by smooth, buttery body that caress the mouth with decadent chocolate and macadamia flowers, accompanied by a whisper of caramel.
3. 10% Kona White Chocolate Strawberry coffee K-cups®: Swirls succulent raspberries and luscious chocolate. The medium roasted coffee blends the aroma and taste of wild, sweet raspberries with rich creamy chocolate.
4. 10% Kona Toasted Coconut coffee K-cups®: Sumptuous aroma and lustrous nutty taste of toasted coconuts from Hawaii. This is a favorite among flavored coffee connoisseurs.
5. 10% Kona Decaf Vanilla Macadamia coffee K-cups®: Combines the melody of vine-ripened vanilla and exotic macadamia nuts.
6. 10% Kona Hazelnut coffee K-cups®: A balance that sweeps the palate away in a rush of symphonic delight.
Pooki’s Mahi’s 100% Maui Mokka and 10% Kona, Decaf Vanilla Nut single serves flavored reached the #2 in the Top 100 Hot New Product Releases for a top marketplace. Pooki’s Mahi’s 100% Kona, French Roast landed at #79.Visit Booth #4570 to learn about Pooki’s Mahi’s 100% Kona coffee k-cups® and obtain a sample. The Summer Fancy Food Show is from June 28th through June 30th at the Javits Center in New York. Doors open at 10:00am and closes at 5:00pm daily.
Pooki’s Mahi’s ECO Single Serves will debut at a red carpet event.
For use in the Keurig® K-Cup® Brewing system. Pooki's Mahi is not affiliated with Keurig, Inc. Keurig® and K-Cup® are registered trademarks of Keurig, Inc.
The Academy Awards ® is a registered trademark of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences®. The Gift Suites where Pooki’s Mahi’s products are showcased are not authorized by and is not associated with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences®, The Academy Awards®, or any of its official partners or vendors.
About Summer Fancy Food Show:
SFFS15 is the largest specialty food trade event in North America and the leading showcase of industry innovation, bringing specialty food’s top manufacturers, buyers and through leaders together under one roof for three days of delectable discovery, June 28-30. 2015 will feature more than 180,000 products, 25,000 buyers and 2,500 exhibitors; Thought Leader Talks with former president of Trader Joe’s and current CEO of Conscious Capitalism, Doug Rauch, retail behavior expert Kevin Kelley, and trend forecaster Suzy Badaracco; and the sofi Award ceremony hosted by Food Network’s Ted Allen!
About Pooki’s Mahi:
Pooki’s Mahi is a Silicon Valley-based etailer offering exotic 100% Kona coffee k-cups, award-winning teas, and other specialty food products at reasonable prices. Since its online launch in 2013, Pooki’s Mahi products have been a favorite of customers, charities, celebrities and athletes and have been featured at red carpet events including Celebrity Gift Suites and Celebrity Poker tournaments. The products have been endorsed by many celebrities and athletes and seen on several television shows.
For more information on Pooki’s Mahi selection of 100% Kona coffees, award-winning teas, wholesale or to participate in the private label pilot, visit http://www.pookismahi.com. To keep up with Pooki’s Mahi news an access special offers, join our email list and follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@pookismahi). Pooki’s Mahi has a zero tolerance stop cyberbullying policy.
Facebook: Pooki’s Mahi
Pooki’s Mahi Store