Pooki’s Mahi’s Customer Success Center minimizes vendors selling business services exhibiting unprofessional behavior like calling multiples times a day/ week to sell services, wholesalers that fail to meet the requirements and reports suspicious vendors.
Silicon Valley, CA (PRWEB) June 28, 2015
Pooki’s Mahi announced today the launch of an integrated Customer Success Center to facilitate on boarding wholesalers and partners while offering a consistent method to measure each account or engagement. Pooki’s Mahi does not offer phone support.
Customers interested in the Wholesale Preferred 20% Program must submit the required documents. Vendors interested in becoming a Pooki’s Mahi must follow ground rules, policies and curtail unprofessional behavior.
“Pooki’s Mahi is a startup that does not offer phone support. The focus is to continue delivering against the roadmap, bring in sales from top distributors/wholesalers and to assist customers in the wholesale channel sell Pooki’s Mahi’s 100% Kona coffee k-cups (single serves) on top online marketplaces. The new Customer Success system minimizes vendors selling business services exhibit unprofessional behavior such as calling multiples times a day or week to sell services Pooki’s Mahi does not need, wholesalers that fail to meet the requirements and reports suspicious vendors selling entertainment services to several agencies and organizations,” explains Pooki’s Mahi’s CEO Les Magsalay-Zeller.
Les continues, “Pooki’s Mahi Customer Care system measures all engagements and partner relationships. The data determines if Pooki’s Mahi will continue the partnership or end it. Pooki’s Mahi answers online cases on average within two business days. The average time is 30 minutes.”
Pooki’s Mahi’s new Customer Success Center becomes the default contact system:
- Create a case to track down an order if the customer is unable to locate the tracking info on the Order Tracking Page.
- Submit all required documents and information if interested in Pooki’s Mahi’s Wholesale Preferred 20% Program.
- Submit a detailed pitch with metrics, pricing, references and proof of delivery for vendors who want to pitch business services in social media, entertainment marketing, tools and general marketing.
- Submit a detailed price list, website, references, and capacity plan for suppliers who want to sell products.
- Submit a list of references for marketing events.
- Submit a list of references (of customers who left), existing customers and writing samples for press & media vendors.
Pooki’s Mahi’s Customer Success Center:
1. Self Service: An easy way for customers to help themselves, quickly find the answers to questions and minimize frustration 24 hours, 7 days a week.
2. Measure: Track and measure each approved vendor, product supplier and/or wholesaler.
3. Facilitates onboarding wholesalers and distributors.
For use in the Keurig® K-Cup® Brewing system. Pooki's Mahi is not affiliated with Keurig, Inc. Keurig® and K-Cup® are registered trademarks of Keurig, Inc.
The Academy Awards ® is a registered trademark of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences®. The Gift Suites where Pooki’s Mahi’s products are show cased are not authorized by and is not associated with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences®, The Academy Awards®, or any of its official partners or vendors.
About Pooki’s Mahi:
Pooki’s Mahi is a Silicon Valley-based etailer offering exotic 100% Kona coffees K-cups®, award-winning teas, and other specialty food products at reasonable prices. Since its online launch in 2013, Pooki’s Mahi products have been a favorite of customers, charities, celebrities and athletes and have been featured at red carpet events including Celebrity Gift Suites and Celebrity Poker tournaments. The products have been endorsed by many celebrities and athletes and seen on several television shows.
For more information on Pooki’s Mahi selection of 100% Kona coffees, award-winning teas, wholesale or to participate in the private label pilot, visit http://www.pookismahi.com. To keep up with Pooki’s Mahi news an access special offers, join our email list and follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@pookismahi). Pooki’s Mahi has a zero tolerance stop cyber-bullying policy.