The Wholesale 15% Program is designed so repeat customers can continue to save and for new customers who are sensitive to price. On the 13th and future orders Pooki’s Mahi’s customers pay $38.75 instead of $45.99 for the 100% Kona coffee single serves.
Silicon Valley, CA (PRWEB) June 30, 2015
Pooki’s Mahi announced today the Wholesale 15% Program is open to all new and repeat customers.
Pooki’s Mahi, a multi-year winner of the Coffee and Food & Beverage category by the San Francisco Award Program, opened the wholesale channel in response to a strong repeat customer base and new customers looking to save more on the popular 100% Kona coffee kcups®. There are two programs within the Wholesale channel that has different requirements: Wholesale 15% and Preferred 20%.
“One of our top goals in 2015 is to significantly expand Pooki Mahi’s wholesale and branded sales channels,” Magsalay-Zeller says. “I’m proud to announce we have several wholesale partnerships in place and are actively growing them. The Wholesale 15% Program is designed so repeat customers can continue to save and for new customers who are sensitive to price. On the 13th and future orders many Pooki’s Mahi’s customers pay $38.75 instead of $45.99 for the 100% Kona coffee single serves. Our wholesale clients will grow as we continue to introduce new products. Our 2015 launch calendar has been set since 2014. Our success wouldn’t have been possible without the continued support from our product partners and execution against a comprehensive Go-To-Market strategy.”
The Wholesale 15% Program is open to:
1. Customers who previously placed an order
2. Qualified businesses referred through an approved Pooki’s Mahi’s Wholesale Partner and failed to meet the requirements for the Preferred 20% program requirements.
Details of the Wholesale 15% Program:
- Login required
- Name, address and contact info are also required.
- Customers will not be able to use tiered discount pricing; tiered discount pricing requires a minimum purchase for the initial 5% savings.
- An additional 10%-15% off on the 13th order provided by a discount code specific to the customer.
The following applies to businesses looking to resell Pooki’s Mahi’s products:
1. Minimum order requirements: 1 unit per SKU/product
2. Opening (and repeat order): 1 unit per SKU/product
3. Business name, address, phone number, and email address are required. A website is optional but preferred.
4. Business customers who want to sell on marketplaces must follow the marketplace requirements by including a Tax ID, Business Sellers Permit and Certificate of Insurance.
Pooki’s Mahi’s Wholesale Team adds the discount code for the Wholesale 15% Program twice per month.
Wholesale customers can learn more at Pooki’s Mahi’s Customer Success Center.
For use in the Keurig® K-Cup® Brewing system. Pooki's Mahi is not affiliated with Keurig, Inc. Keurig® and K-Cup® are registered trademarks of Keurig, Inc.
Frustration-Free Packaging® are registered trademarks of Amazon, LLC.
The Academy Awards ® is a registered trademark of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences®. The Gift Suites where Pooki’s Mahi’s products are showcased are not authorized by and is not associated with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences®, The Academy Awards®, or any of its official partners or vendors.
About Pooki’s Mahi:
Pooki’s Mahi is a Silicon Valley-based etailer offering exotic 100% Kona coffees K-cups®, award-winning teas, and other specialty food products at reasonable prices. Since its online launch in 2013, Pooki’s Mahi products have been a favorite of customers, charities, celebrities and athletes and have been featured at red carpet events including Celebrity Gift Suites and Celebrity Poker tournaments. The products have been endorsed by many celebrities and athletes and seen on several television shows.
For more information on Pooki’s Mahi selection of 100% Kona coffees, award-winning teas, wholesale or to participate in the private label pilot, visit http://www.pookismahi.com. To keep up with Pooki’s Mahi news an access special offers, join our email list and follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@pookismahi). Pooki’s Mahi has a zero tolerance stop cyber-bullying policy.