Healthcare providers want to know what they should be doing now to position their organizations for value-based care. The Population Heath Ascend suite of products offers specific tactics, each one building critical competencies for population health
Knoxville, TN (PRWEB) June 24, 2016
To succeed under value-based payments, healthcare providers must develop population health management skills and infrastructure. Most providers, however, are unsure how to move forward, given the need to sustain current operations. PYA has developed Population Health Ascend to define a path forward tailored to an organization’s specific needs.
PYA Principal Martie Ross states, “Healthcare providers want to know what they should be doing now to position their organizations for value-based care. The Population Heath Ascend suite of products offers specific tactics, each one building critical competencies for population health management.”
Organized into three service groups, Population Health Ascend encompasses the transition from fee-for-service to value-based care:
Gear Up for the challenge
- Organization-Wide Learning: Tailored internal communication and education campaign powered by interdisciplinary subject-matter experts
- Physician Leadership Academy: Designed by physicians for physicians to equip, educate, and empower physician champions without schedule disruption
- Ambulatory Clinical Documentation Improvement: Focused program to accurately capture population risk and enhance data integrity
- Fee-For-Service Care Management: Step-by-step implementation of compliant transitional and chronic care management programs
Acclimate to the changing landscape
- MIPS Mastery™: Cutting through regulatory complexity to move the needle on MIPS performance measures
- Network Formation and Acceleration: Design, implementation, and optimization of clinically integrated networks
- Provider Compensation Redesign: Aligning incentives for teams delivering value-based care
- Alternative Payment Model Valuation: Fair market value and commercial reasonableness assessments of provider network revenue distributions
Forge Ahead to more complex population management
- Intelligent Data Integration: Translating disparate data into meaningful business intelligence to drive performance improvement
- Provider Practice Innovation: Transforming physician practices to achieve better patient care, improved outcomes, and smarter spending
- Risk-Based Contracting: Positioning for success under pay-for-performance, shared savings, bundled payments, and full-risk contracts
According to Ross, “PYA understands the climb will be different for each organization, and thus each product stands on its own. The products an organization selects will be customized to its specific needs and circumstances. Additionally PYA’s skilled project management team can coordinate your organization’s population health initiatives, maximizing efficiency and keeping you on schedule.”
For over three decades, Pershing Yoakley & Associates (PYA), a national professional services firm providing management consulting and accounting, has helped its clients navigate and derive value amid complex challenges related to regulatory compliance, mergers and acquisitions, governance, business valuations and fair market value assessments, multi-unit business and clinical integrations, best practices, tax and assurance, business analysis, and operations optimization.
PYA’s steadfast commitment to an unwavering client-centric culture has served the firm’s clients well. PYA is now ranked by Modern Healthcare as the 9th largest privately owned healthcare consulting firm in the U.S. PYA is also ranked 103rd by INSIDE Public Accounting’s “Top 200” Largest Accounting Firms. PYA affiliate companies offer clients world-class data analytics, professional real estate development and advisory resources, comprehensive claims audits for self-insured Fortune 500 companies, wealth management and retirement plan administration, and business transitions consulting.
PYA’s multi-disciplinary team offers extensive experience in developing and implementing tactics to transition from volume-based to value-based reimbursement. PYA assists with strategic planning; CIN and ACO development; board education and retreats; market and competitive assessments; payer strategy and contracting; affiliation planning assistance; service demand forecasting; and financial analyses.
PYA is headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee. For more information, please visit http://www.pyapc.com.