Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 12, 2014
This report gives detailed information on the Portugal power market. It examines the country’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the market’s regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and leading active and upcoming power projects is provided. The report also analyses the power sector of the country on 6 broad parameters which include supply security, regulatory scenario, infrastructure, macroeconomics, competition and future potential of the power sector. Each parameter has a weight assigned, and a weighted average score is calculated to obtain the country ranking in the West European region.
- Analysis of the country’s power sector across six parameters – supply security, regulatory scenario, infrastructure, macroeconomics, competition and future potential of the power sector.
- Relative ranking of the country in the region based on the above parameters.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2011, forecast for the next 18 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Order a Purchase Copy @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=1001 .
(This is a premium report priced at US$1500 for a single user License.)
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of country’s power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Major Points in Table of Content
3 Portugal, Power Market, Business Propensity Indicator Methodology
3.1 Methodology for Evaluating the Business Propensity Indicator for Portugal in Western Europe
3.1.1 Supply Security
3.1.2 Regulatory Scenario
3.1.4 Macroeconomic Scenario
3.1.5 Competitive Scenario
3.1.6 Future Potential
3.2 Methodology Adopted to Arrive at Final Rank
4 Portugal, Power Market, Business Propensity Indicator
4.1 Supply Security
4.2 Regulatory Scenario
4.4 Degree of Competition
4.5 Macro-Economic Factors
4.6 Future Potential
4.7 Portugal, Power Market, Business Propensity Indicator Ranking
5 Portugal Power Market Analysis, 2000-2030
5.1 Portugal, Power Market, Installed Capacity, 2000-2030
5.1.1 Installed Capacity: Breakup by Type of Power Plant, 2011
5.1.2 Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Generation, 2000-2030
5.1.3 Thermal Installed Capacity and Generation, 2000-2030
5.1.4 Hydropower Installed Capacity and Generation, 2000-2030
5.1.5 Renewable Power Installed Capacity and Generation, 2000-2030
5.2 Portugal, Power Market, Import and Export Scenario
5.3 Portugal, Power Market, Annual Power Consumption, 2000-2030
5.4 Portugal, Power Market, Power Consumption by Sector, 2011
6 Portugal, Power Market, Infrastructure Overview
6.1 Portugal, Power Market, Active Power Projects
6.1.1 Leading Thermal Power Projects
6.1.2 Leading Hydropower Projects
6.1.3 Leading Renewable Projects
6.2 Portugal, Power Market, Upcoming Power Projects
6.2.1 Leading Thermal Power Projects
6.2.2 Leading Hydropower Projects
6.2.3 Leading Renewable Power Projects
6.3 Portugal, Power Market, Transmission Network Overview
6.4 Portugal, Power Market, Distribution Network Overview
6.5 Portugal, Power Market, Grid Interconnection
6.6 Portugal, Power Market, Electricity Trading
7 Portugal, Power Market, Regulatory Structure
7.1 Portugal, Power Market, Regulatory Structure Overview
7.2 Portugal, Power Market, Market Reforms
7.3 Portugal, Power Market, Renewable Energy Policy and Incentives
7.4 Portugal, Power Market, Energy Efficiency
7.5 Carbon Capture and Storage Projects
8 Portugal, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies
8.1 Portugal, Power Market, Market Share of Major Power Generating Company
8.2 Key Company in the Portugal Power Market, EDP Energias de Portugal SA
8.2.1 EDP Energias de Portugal SA, Company Overview
8.2.2 EDP Energias de Portugal SA, Business Description
8.2.3 EDP Energias de Portugal SA, SWOT Analysis
Explore more reports on Energy industry at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/category/energy-power/energy .
MarketOptimizer.org is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.