(PRWEB) November 14, 2013
Below is a list of the top 10 teams in the NFL this week. Stay tuned at Ticket Monster to catch the rest of the rankings of the NFL’s teams! Who will stay on top? And who will lose and fall? Follow at http://www.TicketMonster.com.
1) Kansas City Chiefs: 9-0. Due to a bye week, the Chiefs stay at number one. Although even if they had a game, they would have probably won. The last of the undefeated will face the Denver Broncos next week, and our number 3 team.
2) Seattle Seahawks: 9-1. The Seahawks won on the road this weekend, and because the 49ers lost to the Panthers, Seattle is complete control of the NFC West. The only team in their way is themselves now.
3) Denver Broncos: 8-1. The Broncos had a rough game this week, but they still pulled out a win. Hopefully Peyton will be healthy for next week’s game against the Chiefs. Can the Broncos knock them off of the number 1 spot?
4) New Orleans Saints: 7-2. The only reason this team is not ranked above the Broncos is because they have two losses instead of one. However, this is an elite team and has a great chance to go all the way this year. They crushed the Cowboys on Sunday by 32 points and Drew Breese is playing better than ever.
5) New England Patriots: 7-2. The number 5 spot was another toss up, between the Patriots and Colts, but the Patriots snagged the top spot this time. With a significant lead in the AFC East, the Patriots will face the Panthers next week on Monday Night Football.
6) Indianapolis Colts: 6-3. Not sure what happened to this team last weekend, but it wasn’t pretty. Losing by 30 points at home to the Rams is not a good sign, no matter who you are. Can they bounce back in week 11?
7) Carolina Panthers: 6-3. If you beat the 49ers, you’re good in my book. Carolina has also won 5 straight games, and are proving to the league that they are actually a good team.
8) Detroit Lions: 6-3. The NFC North is a tight race right now, but the Lions are in control. Other teams in the division are breaking down left and right, but Detroit seems to be able to hold it together.
9) San Francisco 49ers: 6-3. In a year where everyone thought this team would be the best, they have not performed. They also would have been ranked much higher if it were not for their loss to the Panthers and only putting 9 points on the board. Offense? Where are you?
10) Cincinnati Bengals: 6-4. The Bengals round out the top ten with a loss this week to the Baltimore Ravens. They started off the season well, but have had two straight losses the past two games. Maybe they can redeem themselves with a win against the Browns this weekend.
Ticket Monster is the best site where fans can find tickets to any football game on the site for the best prices on the web. Ticket Monster has an easy read schedule to pick your games, and a social media hub to interact with other fans. Visit the site today to purchase NFL football tickets to watch your favorite teams.