(PRWEB) November 30, 2013
As we enter week 13 and are coming near the end of the NFL season, the best teams will likely remain the best for the rest of the year. The following is an analysis of the league’s top ten teams, according to Ticket Monster. Find your NFL tickets anytime at http://www.Ticketmonster.com.
1. Seattle Seahawks: As the Seahawks are the only NFL team with ten wins, it is hard to argue that they shouldn’t be number one. They were at the top of the list with the Broncos and Chiefs, but both lost last week while Seattle sat back and watched.
2. Denver Broncos: Some may see another team here at number two, but just because they lost last week in overtime does not mean they aren’t still a fantastic squad. Although the way they lost to the Patriots was not very pretty…
3. New Orleans Saints: The Saints are 9-2, a much better season that last year’s. They will face the Panthers twice in the final weeks of the season, and Cam Newton is not one to be messed with these days.
4. New England Patriots: A win over the Broncos definitely propelled Brady and his bunch to the top. With 8 wins and first place in the AFC East, the Patriots are probably going to the post season.
5. Carolina Panthers: Cam Newton has proved himself in the past few games, with wins over the Patriots and 49ers. They still have the Saints to play twice, so that will be interesting.
6. Kansas City Chiefs: The Chiefs undefeated season ended fast as they dropped their second in a row last Sunday. A loss to the Broncos was reasonable, but after losing to the Chargers the Chiefs drop to six.
7. San Francisco 49ers: A few teams can be found in spot number 7, but the 49ers grab it this week with their impressive win over the Redskins. This game was actually the first one ever that RGIII played in where there was no touchdown scored. Touché niners.
8. Cincinnati Bengals: The Bengals are having an average year, and yet still manage to pull off first place in the AFC North. Quarterback Dalton is not playing his best, but the team is still finding ways to win.
9. Indianapolis Colts: After an impressive start, the Colts have lost their second game in the past three including a loss to the Cardinals by 29 points. They still have some impressive wins this season, but also some impressive losses.
10. Arizona Cardinals: The Cardinals lost to the 49ers and Seahawks two weeks in a row, but since then have not lost a game since October 27th. They had quite the win over the Colts, which put them inside the top ten rankings.
Ticket Monster is the best site where fans can find tickets to any football game on the site for the best prices on the web. Ticket Monster has an easy read schedule to pick your games, and a social media hub to interact with other fans. Visit the site today to purchase football tickets to watch your favorite teams. Find Seahawks tickets, Broncos tickets, and many more here today!