We’re proud to work with a passionate group of athletes, artists and adventurers,” said Scott Kerslake, prAna’s CEO. “We rely on them to help us tell stories about the things that matter to us most: sustainability, balance, adventure, and travel.
Carlsbad, CA (PRWEB) February 10, 2016
prAna is pleased to announce its 2016 roster of brand ambassadors, whose feedback and input help create the versatile, sustainable styles for travel, climbing, yoga and adventure prAna is known for.
“We’re proud to work with a passionate group of athletes, artists and adventurers,” said Scott Kerslake, prAna’s CEO. “We rely on them to help us tell stories about the things that matter to us most: sustainability, balance, adventure, and travel.”
New to prAna in 2016 are:
- Chris Burkard | CA | Renowned photographer, explorer, and adventure seeker
- Nathaniel Coleman | UT | 2016 Bouldering National Championship Winner and college student
- Savannah Cummins | OH | Climber, photographer, traveler, and insatiable adventurista
- Anna Ehrgott | CA | Travelling surfer, photographer, environmentalist, and trail lover
- Steve Krojniewski | IN | Yoga teacher for the Notre Dame University Athletics Department
They join an established group of prAna ambassadors that include:
- Rannveig Aamodt | CO | Climber, coach, author, photographer, and speaker
- Nole Cossart | CA | Surfer and waterman
- Amy Ippoliti | CO | Celebrated yoga instructor, writer, free-diver, and paddler
- Kelly Potts | HI | Surfer and women’s surf clinic instructor
- Paul Robinson | CO | Climber and adventurer
- Chris Sharma | CA | One of the world’s top climbers, holding claim to some of the hardest climbing routes in the world
Whether they’re yogis, surfers, or climbers, what unites these men and women is their passion for adventure—for living in the moment and enjoying the journey as much as the destination. Each is a leader in their own community, and they help to strengthen the prAna community through their participation in social media, at prAna events, and by sharing their passions through words, actions, and images.
“Each of these athletes represent the values we share at prAna,” said Kerslake. “We’re grateful for their inspiring influence that help us learn to do more with less, take the road less traveled, and give back through selfless service.”
Be sure to follow Chris Burkard’s Instagram takeover February 13-15 at http://www.instagram.com/prAna . To see photos, read stories and learn more about prAna’s Ambassadors, please visit prAna.com/life.
prAna clothing and gear is made with intention. Every detail—from trim, to fabric, and hangtags—is carefully designed to enhance our lives today while considering the needs of tomorrow. Since 1993, this vision has been at the root of prAna’s relationships with its partners, customers and retailers. prAna clothing is designed in Southern California with style and versatility in mind. prAna is deeply committed to mitigating the impact it has on the environment. From factory to finish, the company works to ensure its clothing and products are made and delivered in safe, fair working conditions.
For a list of prAna retailers, please visit prana.com/dealer-locator.html
Find @prAna on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.