Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 04, 2014
A pre-filled syringe is a medical syringe that comes pre-filled with a specific dosage of medication. Representing one of the fastest growing segments of the injectable drug delivery ecosystem, pre-filled syringes offer significant benefits over the traditional ‘vial and syringe’ format, by increasing dosing accuracy, safety and convenience.
In addition, pre-filled syringes also offer a variety of economic benefits to pharmaceutical companies including a reduction in drug overfill and waste, which increases the saleable yield of the API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient).
The research estimates that the market for pre-filled syringes will account for over $3.2 Billion in revenue by the end of 2015. Despite challenges relating to drug stability, manufacturing and competition from other drug delivery technologies, the market is poised for significant growth in the coming years. Expected to grow at a CAGR of 13% between 2015 and 2020, the market will account for nearly $6 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020.
The “Pre-Filled Syringes Market: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the pre-filled syringes ecosystem including technology, market drivers, challenges, investment potential, leading therapies, use cases, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts for pre-filled syringe unit sales from 2015 through to 2030. The forecasts are further segmented for 4 horizontal submarkets, 10 drug classes, 5 regions and 13 leading countries.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
- Many pre-filled syringe manufacturers now also offer integrated automatic needle shielding or retractable needle options
- While glass continues to remain the gold standard for pre-filled syringes, the proportion of plastic based pre-filled syringes is expected to increase by 5% between 2015 and 2020, due to concerns of glass breakage and plunger failure
- A number of pre-filled syringe manufacturers have developed dual and multi chambered syringes, to cater for drugs that must be reconstituted at the point of delivery
- Pre-filled pen systems and auto-injectors will grow at a CAGR of more than 20% over the next five years
- Pre-filled syringes ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Technology, safety mechanisms and key trends
- Pen systems and auto-injectors
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Analysis of leading drug classes and pre-filled syringe therapies
- Profiles and strategies of 55 leading ecosystem players, including manufacturers and pharmaceutical giants
- Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2030
Order a copy of this report at (Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF) http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=313890.
Historical Revenue & Forecast Segmentation:
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
- Pen Systems & Auto-Injectors
- MAbs (Monoclonal Antibodies)
- G-CSF Agents
- Anticoagulants & Recombinant Coagulation Factors
- Biosimilars & Follow-on Protein Products
- Growth Hormones
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Latin & Central America
Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Russia, Spain, UK, USA
Abbott Laboratories, Amgen, AMRI (Albany Molecular Research, Inc.), Aptar Stelmi, AptarGroup, Artemes Technologies, AstraZeneca, Battelle, Baxter International (Baxter BioPharma Solutions), BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Bespak, Biocon, Bioneer, Boehringer Ingelheim, BSM (Bristol-Myers Squibb), Catalent Pharma Solutions, Chugai Pharmaceuticals, Coldstream Laboratories, Consort Medical, Covidien, Daiko Seiko, Dätwyler Holding, Elcam Medical, Eli Lilly and Company, FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Fischer Clinical Services, Genentech, Gerresheimer, GSK (GlaxoSmithKline), Haselmeier, Hospira, Hyaluron, Janssen Biotech, Janssen Research & Development, Johnson & Johnson, Laboratorios Farmacéuticos ROVI, Liebmann Group, LTI (Lyophilization Technology, Inc.), Medilet, MedPro Safety Products, Medtronic, Merck and Co., MGlas, Nipro Corporation, Novartis International, Novo Nordisk, Ompi (Stevanato Group), Owen Mumford, PA Consulting, Pfanstiehl, Pfizer, Revolutions Medical Corporation, Roche Holding (F. Hoffmann-La Roche), Roselabs, Safety Syringes, Sanofi, Schott, SHL Group, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, Terumo Corporation, Terumo Europe, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Unilife Corporation, Ventana, Vetter Pharma (Vetter Pharma-Fertigung GmbH & Co. KG), Weigao Group (Shandong Weigao Group Medical Polymer Co.), West Pharmaceutical Services, Ypsomed Holding, Yukon Medical, Zogenix.
Explore other new reports by Signals and Systems Telecom.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email the details on sales at reportsandreports.com.