RICHMOND, Ind. (PRWEB) September 05, 2019
Primex Plastics Corporation, the parent company of Primex Design & Fabrication (PDF) and Primex Color, Compounding & Additives (PCCA), has produced seven new videos to introduce prospective customers to its full line of custom plastics products for manufacturers, logistics and retail. The Primex line includes sheet and roll products, masterbatches and compounds, and fabricated packaging, containers and returnable shipping solutions.
All video programming can be viewed on the Primex Plastics YouTube Channel.
Here are the titles and descriptions of each video
- Primex Plastics Corporation-A short introduction to the expertise and capabilities of Primex Plastics, a leader in production of custom sheet and roll products for thermoforming, printing and fabrication.
- Primex Design & Fabrication-Introduction to PDF. PDF designs and fabricates custom packaging, shipping containers, logistics, storage and point of sale products for a wide range of industries.
- Primex Color, Compounding & Additives-Since 1957, PCCA has been a leading supplier of color and unique masterbatches for the plastics manufacturing industry.
- ULTRAPAC – 360 Series-Primex’s ultra-durable, returnable shipping containers made from Bubble-X™, a high strength coextruded board, available in a range of thicknesses for ultimate product protection.
- Custom Containers & Interior Dunnage-Custom designed and produced containers and protection for critical product protection, using a variety of foam, plastic and laminated materials.
- Automotive Components-Primex offers various interior and exterior components for the automotive industry using Bubble-X™ board, Faraprene™ elastomers and other Primex materials.
- Ship Flat Containers & Displays-These space saving, returnable containers and displays are available in virtually any form factor for specific customer needs.
About Primex Plastics Corporation
Primex Plastics is the largest extruder of custom polystyrene sheet in the industry, ranging from monolayer sheet to tri-layer co-extrusion. Primex also extrudes many polyethylene resins, polypropylene, ABS, TPOs, TPEs and PETG.
In addition to its extrusion business, Primex, a subsidiary of ICC Industries Inc., is the parent company of Primex Design & Fabrication, and Primex Color, Compounding & Additives. In 2018 Primex consolidated its divisions to become the Primex “One Company”, with research, manufacturing and distribution in six states and the United Kingdom.
For more information visit http://www.primexplastics.com.