“As an alumna of the Eller College of Management, I am always excited for ways to give back to the college. I look forward to providing external value to the committee for this academic review,” says Elyse Meyer
Phoenix, Arizona (PRWEB) April 21, 2015
Prism Global Marketing Solutions is excited to announce that Elyse Meyer, President & Founder, will be serving on the review committee for the Academic Program Review for the University of Arizona’s Eller College of Management Marketing Department.
The Marketing Department at the Eller College of Management will be undergoing its formal Academic Program Review for the upcoming 7-year period. This formal review is required every 7 years, and the key purpose is to assess program quality on all aspects, and to facilitate program improvement where appropriate. The academic review is scheduled for April 24 – 25, 2015 in Tucson, Arizona at the Eller College of Management.
The areas in which program quality is evaluated include, but are not limited to:
- The quality of teaching and educational programs, including an assessment of student outcomes
- The quality of research, creative activity, or scholarly work
- The quality of outreach activities and service to the University, the profession, and the community
- The contribution or importance of the marketing program to other campus programs
- The potential and future expectations for the marketing program
The Academic Program Review is intended to:
- Enhance the quality of the marketing program
- Assist in determining the program’s ability to respond to future challenges and opportunities
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses, and determine future priorities
- Aid in shaping the strategic plan for the marketing program
“I am honored to be a part of the Academic Program Review committee for the Marketing Department at the University of Arizona. As an alumna of the Eller College of Management, I am continually looking for ways to give back to the college that gave me so much during my undergraduate career. I look forward to providing external value to the committee for the marketing department review,” says Elyse Meyer, President & Founder of Prism Global Marketing Solutions.
As part of this review process, the provost has constructed a review team of 7 individuals comprised of 3 external reviewers from peer institutions, 2 reviewers internal to the University of Arizona, 1 community member, and 1 alumnus. Elyse Meyer will serve as the alumna on the review team.
About Prism Global Marketing Solutions:
Prism Global Marketing Solutions is an inbound marketing agency and Gold HubSpot Partner providing strategic online and inbound marketing consulting and support to companies ranging from start ups to mid-level organizations. Prism Global Marketing Solutions understands the constraints of marketing time and budgets, and finds the most unique and effective solutions for their clients to achieve the greatest return on investment from their marketing strategy. Services include: inbound marketing, digital marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, marketing strategy, marketing automation, social media marketing, and marketing analytics. http://www.prismglobalmarketing.com