Dallas, TX (PRWEB) March 03, 2014
Considering its thriving ecosystem, spectrum flexibility and performance metrics, public safety organizations worldwide recognize LTE as the de-facto standard for mission critical mobile broadband communications.
With spectrum already allocated, public safety agencies in the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the U.S have already begun to operate private LTE networks. Driven by public safety demands, LTE products can now also operate in spectrum bands previously unthinkable, such as the 400 MHz band, which is widely available to public safety agencies worldwide. Moreover, demands for tactical and rapidly deployable broadband solutions have also led vendors to develop private LTE base station products in a variety of innovative form factors such as Cell in a Box (CIAB) or airborne cells.
The research estimates the global spending on private LTE infrastructure (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/276044-the-public-safety-lte-mobile-broadband-market-2014-2020.html), including base stations (eNodeBs), mobile core (EPC) and backhaul will account for $2 Billion annually by the end of 2020. By the same time, the installed base of private public safety LTE base stations (eNode Bs) will reach nearly 155,000 globally, following a CAGR of nearly 60% between 2014 and 2020, and will serve nearly 4 Million private public safety LTE subscribers worldwide.
However it is important to note that the transition to LTE is one of the will be one of the most complex technical changes the public safety communications industry will ever witness and will present challenges in its own right, particularly in the context of global standardization. Furthermore, spectrum, regulatory and budgetary issues in certain regions such as Europe will delay large scale private deployments.
Nonetheless, service prioritization partnerships with commercial LTE network carriers will create an ecosystem for operating public safety devices over commercial LTE networks during this transition period. The report estimate that public safety LTE device shipments over commercial networks will account for nearly $7 Billion in annual revenue by the end of 2020.
Purchase Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=276044.
- As much as 15% of all public safety LTE investments will be military centric tactical deployments by 2020
- Commercial carriers and public safety MVNOs will pocket nearly $7 Billion in public safety LTE service revenues by the end of 2020, following growth at a CAGR of 40% between 2014 and 2020
- A large nationwide deployment such as FirstNet in the U.S. can save up to 40% in TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) over 10-years by opting for a public-private partnership rather than a private only investment
- Almost all major LMR industry players are leveraging partnerships with established LTE infrastructure vendors such as Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent and NSN, to offer end-to-end LTE solutions
The report covers the following topics:
- Business case for public safety LTE and mobile broadband services
- Key benefits of public safety LTE and mobile broadband
- Challenges to public safety LTE adoption
- Public safety agency, network operator and vendor commitments to public safety LTE
- List of private public safety LTE deployments worldwide
- Public safety LTE deployment case studies
- The industry roadmap for the public safety mobile broadband in general and the LTE market in particular
- Public safety LTE deployment and funding models
- Spectrum allocation for public safety LTE
- Public safety LTE applications ecosystem
- Public safety LTE vendor assessment and strategies
- Profiles of over 100 players in the public safety LTE ecosystem
- Public safety LTE standardization
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis of private and commercial public safety LTE deployments
- Military and tactical LTE deployments
- Public safety LTE base station form factor analysis
- Exclusive interview transcripts from 7 industry players including Airbus, Motorola Solutions and General Dynamics
- Strategic recommendations for vendors, system integrators, public safety agencies and wireless carriers
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2011 till 2020
Market forecasts and historical figures are provided for each of the following submarkets:
- Public Safety LTE Base Station (eNodeB) Shipments, Revenue & Installed Base
- Additional Forecasts for Pubic Safety LTE Infrastructure
- Public Safety LTE Device Shipments & Revenue
- Public Safety LTE Subscriptions & Service Revenue
- Public Safety User Subscriptions over Private Mobile Broadband
- Public Safety User Subscriptions over Commercial Mobile Broadband
- LMR Subscriptions
- LMR Data Subscriptions
The following regional markets are also covered:
1. Asia Pacific
2. Eastern Europe
3. Latin & Central America
4. Middle East & Africa
5. North America
6. Western Europe
The report profiles 263 companies and organizations that have been reviewed, discussed or mentioned.
Explore other reports on LTE Market and other reports by Signals and Systems Telecom @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/signals-and-systems-telecom/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets.