JHD-DCI Sizzle Movies bring excitement to company and product stories to position them with show business expertise.
Deer Park, New York (PRWEB) June 30, 2013
JHD-DCI, a unit of JHD Productions, announced the launch of rich media corporate and brand Sizzle Movies™ to offer companies 3-minute multi-media presentations that deliver company, service and product messages designed to generate sales.
Hugh Daly, award-winning founder of JHD-DCI, said videos will be filmed on location or at the company’s state-of-the-art studio in Deer Park, Long Island, just one hour from New York City.
Daly, a Director of Photography on several independent motion pictures, added, “Sizzle Movies bring excitement to company and product stories to position them with show business expertise."
The JHD-DCI Sizzle Movie Package, with quotes available on request, provides in a top-line movie written, directed and produced by expert of entertainment and brand development.
“Sizzle sells and we are ready to bring sizzle to your messages,” said Daly, who also consults for NBC Universal for on-location multi-camera live video broadcasts in the New York City area. "Sizzle Movies are important for sales teams, distributors, franchisees and others to get attention that is designed to effective grow business," he said.
The company’s partners have created top-performing videos for large and small companies alike, including TakedaUSA, Sunshine Biscuits, Paramount Cards, NYC Metropolitan Transit Authority and 7-Eleven franchisees, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Sandia Imaging, Sperry Instruments and many small companies such as Goat Milk Stuff, Chase Chemical, Cardsmart and others.
JHD-DCI is a full service studio with:
- Broadcast studio with drive-on 42' X 28' shooting stage with Green Screen.
- Jib arms with remote control X-Y motion & Portable Seven Jib with multiple heads & crane assembly.
- Skateboard Dolly with plentiful lightweight straight and curved tracks.
- Portable complete Digital Juice Video Slyder.
- Five High Definition Cameras with HD-SDI output / Red One- available with 4k High Definition resolution.
- Teleprompter unit for studio or location use.
- Kino-Flo studio lighting system plus tungsten studio lighting system on multiple dimmer packs.
- Sony Live Content Producer unit with six SDI-HD Cameras and live Internet streaming.
- Green Room for client comfort and a make-up room.
- High Definition Edit Suite with latest broadcast software.
- Virtual Reality Sets plus Blu-Ray DVD authoring.
Based in Deer Park, New York and with offices in Connecticut, JHD-DCI is online at http://www.jhdproductionsltd.com. For information call 203-894-9240 or email Barbara.Green (at) DobsonPR (dot) com.