MELVILLE, N.Y. (PRWEB) January 31, 2023
Professional Physical Therapy, a leading provider of outpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation services throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire, announces the opening of a new state-of-the-art clinic in New Rochelle, NY. Professional has been treating in New Rochelle since 2017 and this represents the second location in the area.
The new clinic is located at 1333B North Avenue. It was opened under their strategic partnership program that provides a unique affiliation solution to clinicians and leaders who are vested in ownership and operations. Even more patients in Westchester will have greater access to the clinical expertise and cutting-edge therapeutics offered by Professional.
The clinic will be led by Clinical Director Partner, Melanie Karol, PT, DPT. Melanie is excited to be opening a 2nd clinic in New Rochelle and adds, “It’s a vibrant, diverse community that I’ve gotten to know well over the last 5 years. I look forward to meeting more of its wonderful people and helping them get back to their best.”
Services available at Professional Physical Therapy in the New Rochelle clinic include:
- Physical Therapy - Our physical therapists treat medical conditions that limit functional mobility and help develop a customized treatment plan to improve the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability.
- Free Injury Screens - If you have an ache, pain, performance issue, or question, you can schedule a 1-on-1 session with one of our physical therapists. We evaluate your condition to help recommend which treatments may be effective, including making a referral if a specialist is advised.
Additionally, the New Rochelle clinic:
- Accepts most major insurance plans, so you don’t need to worry about your visits being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings.
- Does not require a physician referral or prescription to start treatment.
- Schedules each initial evaluation quickly, sometime the same or next day.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
Professional Physical Therapy currently operates widely across five of the Northeast states. For more information and a list of all Professional Physical Therapy locations and services, please visit http://www.professionalpt.com
About Professional Physical Therapy
Professional Physical Therapy was founded in 1999 and is an industry leader, providing private outpatient physical and hand therapy services throughout the Northeast. Our clinical team is comprised of multi-specialty Physical, Hand and Occupational Therapists who can treat a wide variety of orthopedic injuries and conditions with excellence. Today, Professional has grown to include over 190 facilities in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.