AccountSight helps the user have more oversight over the collection process.
Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) June 20, 2014
AccountSight Software is excited to announce many productivity improvements and new functionalities in their latest cloud-based online application version 2.40, a top-rated and easy to use timesheet entry and invoice solution for customers worldwide.
“We wanted to provide additional value added tools in this release so that users could have control over both their project expenses as well as their invoicing process,” said Anita Bist, VP of Business Development. “Our customers can set email alerts based on the project amount, project hours, task hours and person hours ensuring that they don't go over budget. We also added the useful feature of getting an email notification when the customer views their invoice online. This helps the user have more oversight over the collection process.”
AccountSight's version 2.40 newest productivity features include:
- Budget notification to keep on track of project expenses by the user defined project limit percentage.
- Email notification when the invoice has been viewed online by the customer.
- Timesheet autosave feature so that data will not be lost if connection times out or power goes out.
- View reports for time and expenses by department and invoice status.
- Selective enabling and disabling of the PayPal invoice payment feature at time of sending invoice.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to try out the new functionalities to see the difference. Give it a try now at AccountSight.
AccountSight Key Features:
- Time tracking and expense tracking in seconds.
- Efficient timesheet and expense approval workflow notifications.
- Convenient reimbursement management and accounts reconciliation.
- Excel integration for time and expense bulk uploads.
- QuickBooks integration with time tracking and invoicing features.
- PayPal integration with invoices reconciles accounts receivables automatically.
- Fast and easy manual and recurring online invoicing.
- Configurable automatic reminders on timesheet, expense and invoices.
- Quick and professional project estimates for bidding.
- Powerful dashboards and reports for online project management and invoice status.
- Drill-down directly from dashboards into time, expenses and invoicing reports.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to see how it can help your company save time and money and increase employee productivity. No credit card needed. Give it a try now at AccountSight.
AccountSight is a leading global provider for business automation software that shortens the accounts receivables timeframe, maximizes employee productivity and increases company profitability. Its flagship product is the easy to use online time tracking, expense recording and invoicing software ideal for small to midsize businesses, consultants, independent professionals and freelancers.
It is full of productivity-driven features that are conveniently available to users through a very helpful interface. The many customer benefits and hassle-free user experience make AccountSight unique.
For more information, please visit AccountSight.
AccountSight works with any operating system. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
AccountSight is a subscription based software with prices starting from $7.95 to $9.95/user. Volume discounts available for larger companies and government organizations. Please contact AccountSight directly for special pricing.