By working and communicating as a team, Prospect Mortgage loan officers, underwriters and processors ensure a smooth loan process from application through closing.
CHICAGO, Ill. (PRWEB) January 26, 2016
Prospect Mortgage TriStates/Midwest Divisional President John Palmiotto has announced the appointment of four new branch managers and one renovation loan manager in the national mortgage lender’s Naperville, Schaumburg, North Riverside and Lockport, Illinois offices.
The new managers include:
- Jesse Byrer, named branch manager for the Schaumburg, IL office. Byrer has been a loan officer at Prospect Mortgage for five years, and has contributed to the company’s continued growth in the Chicago area.
- Jarrod Greer, named renovation loan manager for the Prospect Mortgage Naperville, IL office. Greer has specialized in renovation loans for five years, and was named the top renovation loan originator for the Midwest Division four times since 2010.
- John Kuri, named branch manager for the Prospect Mortgage North Riverside, IL office. Kuri has more than 20 years of industry experience and has been recognized as a Top 50 NAHREP Originator.
- Juan Loya, named branch manager for the Prospect Mortgage Lockport, IL office. Loya was recently recognized by NAHREP as the number one-producing Hispanic loan originator in Illinois.
- Jose Salazar, named branch manager for the Naperville, IL office. Salazar joined Prospect two years ago and was named a Top 50 NAHREP Originator in 2015.
Prospect Mortgage is a national, independent residential retail mortgage lender offering a range of home loan products. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Sherman Oaks, California, Prospect Mortgage has a vast network of retail offices located throughout the United States. By working and communicating as a team, the company’s loan officers, underwriters and processors ensure a smooth loan process from application through closing.
Prospect Mortgage has loan programs to make homeownership achievable for a wide range of buyers, from first-time buyers to investors, move-up buyers and empty nesters. Prospect loan programs include:
- Conventional loans
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans
- Veteran Administration (VA) loans
- 203(k) renovation loans
- Fannie Mae HomeStyle® renovation loans
- 203(h) Disaster Program loans
- FHA Energy Efficient Mortgage program loans
- New Opportunity LoanTM For homebuyers with FICO scores between 580 and 639.)
For more information, visit the Prospect Mortgage website, email email@example.com, or call (888) 445-7159.
About Prospect Mortgage:
Prospect Mortgage is an independent residential retail mortgage lender offering a range of home loans. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Sherman Oaks, California with retail offices throughout the United States, the company is backed by the private equity firm, Sterling Partners.
Ranked number nine on Mortgage Executive Magazine's list of the Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America in 2014., Prospect Mortgage was also named a top 15 national home purchase lender in 2014.