Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) March 29, 2014
The Public Health Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter public health partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery, preclinical or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
"Delivery of this report will take 1-3 days after purchase.”
The Public Health Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides details of the latest public health deals and contracts announced in the healthcare sectors.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
The report includes an analysis of financial deal terms by stage at signing covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all public health partnering deals signed and announced since 2009. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in public health partnering and dealmaking since 2009.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of public health technologies and products.
Purchase Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=223665 - Delivery of this report will take 1-3 days after purchase.
Public Health Partnering Terms and Agreementsprovides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of public health deal trends since 2009
- Access public health deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between public health partner companies
- Comprehensive access to links to actual public health deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Indepth review of public health deals entered into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner public health opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering public health opportunities
Public Health Partnering Terms and Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to public health trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Public Health Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in public health dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2009
- Analysis of public health deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of public health deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to public health deal records
- The leading public health deals by value since 2009
- Most active public health dealmakers since 2009
In Public Health Partnering Terms and Agreements, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Explore other reports by Current Partnering Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/current-partnering/ on Pharmaceuticals Market.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email the details on sales(at)reportsandreports(dot)com.