The Quickbooks University review indicates that this program will help learners understand the basics of accounting.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) March 10, 2014
Quickbooks is a small business accounting software that is used by thousands of business owners worldwide. Quickbooks University is the latest accounting course for people who want to learn how to master the Quickbooks software, how to start a business plan, and how to manage their costs. This course also helps people make better business decisions based on more transparency. In addition, this course is made by Mat Hultquist, a Quickbooks expert who has over 14 years of experience in teaching small business owners and their employees how to use Quickbooks software properly. Since Mat Hultquist released the “Quickbooks University” course, many people have used it to find the best way to manage their clients’ accounts and prepare reports for them. Accordingly, Darien Murphy performed a full Quickbooks University review that points out whether this course is worth buying.
The review on the site Vinamy.com indicates that the Quickbooks University course is specifically designed for business owners, self employed accountants and students. This course teaches learners how to get more profit in business, and how to manage their accounts easily by using Quickbooks software. In addition, upon ordering this course, Mat Hultquist will provide 40 tutorial videos, and some special gifts such as:
- The “How To Correctly Record Your Sales in Quickbooks” video
- The “Manage Your Accounts Payable the Right Way” video
- The “How To Enter Credit Card Expenses” video
- The “Introduction And Navigation In Quickbooks” video
- The “Setting Up Quickbooks Correctly” video
- The “Working With Lists” video
- The “Working With Bank Accounts” video
- The “Using Other Accounts” video
- The “Enter Sales Information” video
- The “Receiving Payments And Making Deposit's” video
- The “Entering And Paying Bills” video
- The “Analyzing Financial Data” video
- The “Setting Up Inventory” video
- The “Tracking And Paying Sales Taxes” video
- The “Doing Payroll With Quickbooks” video
- The “Estimating And Progress Invoicing” video
- The “Tracking Time” video
- The “Customizing Forms And Writing Letters” video
- Access to the Quickbooks University Private Member Forum website
Darien Murphy from the site Vinamy.com says, “Quickbooks University is a new Quickbooks training course that helps learners understand the basics of accounting, and use forms, lists and registers properly. This course also teaches how to edit the chart of accounts, how to enter a handwritten check, and how to write a Quickbooks check. In addition, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the Quickbooks University course or get their money back.”
If people wish to view pros and cons from a full Quickbooks University review, they could visit the website: http://vinamy.com/the-quickbooks-university/
For more information about the Quickbooks University course, get a direct access to the official site.
About Darien Murphy: Darien Murphy is an editor of the website Vinamy.com. In this website, Darien Murphy provides people with reliable reviews about new accounting courses for business owners or students. People could send their feedbacks to Darien Murphy on any digital product via email.