Competition for consumer loyalty is fierce, and Motorola’s groundbreaking new DLR Digital two-way radios will help dealerships improve their customer service delivery.
Parker, TX (PRWEB) August 12, 2015
Radio Waves, a nationwide Motorola authorized two-way radio reseller, is issuing guidance to new and used car dealerships across the country on the business benefits of providing staff with Motorola’s new DLR Digital two-way radios.
“There are nearly 20,000 new car dealerships across the US, and more than 130,000 used car dealerships on top of that,” commented Kelly Madonna, President of Radio Waves. “Competition for consumer loyalty is fierce, and Motorola’s groundbreaking new DLR Digital two-way radios will help dealerships improve their customer service delivery, while taking advantage of additional efficiencies that will help improve operations and, ultimately, sales, revenues and profits.”
Key features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios that Madonna and her team at Two Way Radios believe will help dealerships drive their customer service levels include:
- Large range: the radios deliver clear communications indoors or outdoors, covering up to 300,000 square feet/20 floors.
- Faster ROI: the radios allow staff to instantly connect with other departments to get answers for customers (e.g. technical answers, warranty information, accessory options, etc.), rather than making them wait as someone is paged.
- Service turnaround: the radios support improved communication and faster turnaround in the service department, which directly improves customer service levels.
- Extrordinary audio clarity: the radios operate in the 900 MHz ISM, which allows staff to enjoy clear communication across an extended range without static.
- Lower TCO: license-free operation means dealerships will not have to pay for regulatory licenses and administrative fees.
- Simple operation: staff requires no training; they simply pick up a radio and start communicating – which is particularly valuable in dealerships that regularly onboard new staff and want to minimize training and orientation.
- User friendly voice prompts: staff can access simple navigation menus to check and change menus, channels, battery status, and more.
- Lightweight design: staff can easily wear the radio on their belt or in pockets, without having it interfere with their face-to-face communication with customers.
Other special features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios include: enhanced privacy through the use of Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology, private reply, direct call, call all available, instant mute, talk permit tones, home channel, long 14-hour battery life, comfortable ear pieces, rugged and durable design, built-in antimicrobial protection, and advanced configuration menus with easy-to-follow voice prompts.
More information on the groundbreaking new DLR Digital two-way radios can be found on the Radio Waves website: http://www.twowayradiowaves.com.
About Radio Waves
Headquartered in Parker, Texas, Radio Waves serves customers throughout the U.S. We focus on stellar customer service to best fit a customer's communications needs and are able to provide ongoing superior technical support. As an authorized Motorola business two-way radio reseller, we are able to provide Motorola's industry-defining products.
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2015 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved