Regular visitors to www.reagent.co.uk will have noticed some significant improvements to the website’s look and feel.
(PRWEB UK) 13 August 2013
ReAgent has been working on a raft of changes such as:
- Complete overhaul of the home page which now contains dynamic and interactive content, latest blog posts, featured products and case studies
- Streamlined product pages which make it easier for customers to find the best products to suit their specific requirements
- Addition of a FAQ section to provide answers to some of the more common enquiries
- Updated header with links to the company’s social media profiles
- Improved footer which includes the company’s latest tweet
- Improved contact form
- Mobile version of the site for customer convenience
ReAgent IT and Website Co-ordinator, Rob Walker explains, "Regular visitors to http://www.reagent.co.uk will have noticed some significant improvements to the website’s look and feel. It now appears cleaner, flatter and more modern in design and over the coming months we’ll be adding even more improvements to the site."
Customers can keep up to date with the company’s latest developments via the ReAgent blog where company news is shared as and when it happens. Keen-eyed readers will notice that some posts date back to 2012; this is because the company decided to bring the posts over from its sister blog http://www.thechemicalblog.co.uk as it believed them to be more appropriate to the ReAgent blog.
The idea behind the blog was not only to share updates on company developments but also to discuss ideas concerning chemical manufacturing processes and business development. A number of ReAgent staff will be posting regular updates on the blog and sharing their thoughts and ideas.
Alternatively, customers can follow business news by visiting one of various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
ReAgent Managing Director Richard Hudson concludes, “As one of the UK’s leading online chemical suppliers, ReAgent has an on-going commitment to provide our customers with the best possible experience. It’s great to be able to share our ideas with our customers and keep them informed of what’s going on in the organisation.”