Dallas, TX (PRWEB) January 20, 2014
Real World Training, the world’s leading provider of QuickBooks training, has announced new training dates in Arizona, Utah and Colorado. The company will host six sessions of its popular two-day “Mastering QuickBooks – Level 1” seminars in these states during February and March.
“We love the Southwest, and we’re happy to be back,” says David O’Brien, CEO of Real World Training.
Real World Training's "Mastering QuickBooks" seminars are held regularly in cities across the US. The company teaches over 30 in-person classes every month, and over a million people have taken one of their QuickBooks courses.
Real World Training announced the following training dates:
- February 3-4 at the Best Western Cottontree Inn (10695 S Auto Mall Dr.) in Sandy, Utah.
- February 5-6 at the Embassy Suites Phoenix North (2577 West Greenway Rd.) in Phoenix, Arizona.
- February 20-21 at the Sheraton Denver West (360 Union Blvd.) in Lakewood, Colorado.
- March 5-6 at the Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas (6333 North Scottsdale Rd.) in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- March 17-18 at the Doubletree Hotel Denver North (8773 Yates Drive) in Westminster, Colorado.
- March 31 – April 1 at the Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown (215 W South Temple), Salt Lake City, Utah.
O'Brien says the company’s seminars are appropriate for anyone from absolute beginners to experienced QuickBooks users.
"We focus on beginners, helping them gain the confidence they need to use QuickBooks," says O'Brien, "But even experienced users will learn things they didn't know."
The seminars cover a wide range of topics including everyday QuickBooks transactions - such as handling invoices, bills, purchase orders and taxes – as well as advanced topics such as giving refunds, voiding checks and using petty cash.
O’Brien says that these seminars are the only QuickBooks training endorsed by Intuit, the maker of QuickBooks software. Real World Training's classes have a 99% approval rating and come with a money-back guarantee.
To register for a seminar, visit http://www.QuickBooksTraining.com or call (800) 564-2688.
About Real World Training
Real World Training is the world's largest QuickBooks training company and offers the only QuickBooks training endorsed by Intuit, the maker of QuickBooks.