Vkool.com reviews the Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery, which is the newly updated pencil drawing course developed by Christopher Sia.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) August 19, 2014
According to the Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery review posted by Vkool.com, this is a newly updated pencil drawing course that provides users with a wide range of new drawing exercises and lessons. This course also uncovers to users a series of realistic pencil drawing tips and techniques, including:
- Techniques to draw iris, eyeball, and eyelids;
- Tips to draw a realistic nose;
- Step-by-step techniques to draw lips and teeth;
- Techniques to draw all types of ears;
- The faster and easier way of drawing realistic hair;
- And more.
The review indicates that the Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery book is penned by Christopher Sia who is a popular pencil drawing artist. Since the Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery course was released, many people have used it to help themselves master all basics of pencil drawing.
The Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery review also shows that this course is currently available online with 8 instruction books and bonuses such as:
- Pencil Portrait Mastery Exercises In 12 Weeks: This book consists of over 100 easy exercises of drawing realistic pencil portraits.
- 100 High Quality Reference Pictures: This book provides users with over 100 reference pictures that are easy to draw.
- How To Draw Realistic Hair book: This book includes 50 pages, 130 illustrations, close-ups, step-by-step descriptions and images. Inside this book, users will discover a new way of drawing realistic hair.
- How To Draw A Realistic Ear book: This book consists of 40 pages, 125 illustrations, close-ups, detailed descriptions and images to help users draw a realistic ear like a master.
- How To Draw A Realistic Mouth And Teeth book: This book will help users professionally draw a realistic mouth and teeth.
- How To Draw A Realistic Nose book: Inside this book, users will discover a new way to draw a realistic nose.
- How To Draw A Realistic Eye book: This book includes 60 pages, 130 illustrations, step-by-step well explained descriptions and images.
- 5 Lesson Process Maps
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Free lifetime Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery upgrades
- Technical support available by phone or by email
Miriam Borg from the site Vkool - Better information, Better Lives says, “Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery is a newly updated course for beginners who want to learn how to easily draw pencil portraits. In addition, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery course or get their money back.”
To read the full review of Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery and learn more about Christopher Sia’s course, visit the Vkool website at http://vkool.com/realistic-pencil-portrait-mastery/.
To download the Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery course, visit the official website.
About Miriam Borg:
Miriam Borg is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Miriam Borg provides people with reliable articles about new topics on entertainment, lifestyle, and health care.