Baltimore, Maryland (PRWEB) August 19, 2015
RealStreet – a Maryland-based, specialty employment and recruiting firm in the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) field – is excited to announce the official launch of their newly designed website. The site, which can be found at http://www.realstreetstaffing.com, was designed with the user in mind. The goal: to improve the overall appearance while providing a more effective way to navigate, find information and complete processes.
The site was developed using HTML5, which provides benefits, such as:
- Mobile Responsiveness – the RealStreet website is optimized to offer a visually pleasing and user-friendly experience, regardless of screen size.
- Improved Semantics – the cleaner code and local storage feature help ensure accessibility and quick load times (without sacrificing security or performance).
- Enhanced Design – the platform enabled an improved look and feel of the website, taking into account the navigational structure, imagery, presentation of content, ease-of-use and much more.
The homepage features a site-wide, floating navigational structure. For ease of use, (particularly on small-screen devices) the homepage also utilizes parallax scrolling, featuring a vast amount of information as the user scrolls down the page. The site-wide navigation is divided into five main sections: Careers, Services, About Us, News, and Contact Us. The pages contains a(n):
- Abundance of information - about RealStreet and its employees, locations and services
- Testimonials section – highlighting Client, candidate and employee feedback
- Secure Login - providing additional functionalities for Clients, candidates and employees
- Job board - with quick and easy job applications
- Talent Showcase - featuring skilled job seekers
The outcome: an attractive and easy to use website with an optimized user experience. Explore the pages, test the features and enjoy the improvement in the overall form and functionality. Bookmark the site and remember RealStreet when beginning a job search or construction project.
RealStreet is a leading national employment and recruiting firm for the architecture, engineering and construction communities throughout the United States. With exclusive industry focus, first-hand construction experience and professional recruiting expertise, RealStreet lays a solid foundation for the success of its clients. From commercial and private ventures to Federal Government initiatives, RealStreet maintains a diverse portfolio of highly-qualified individuals with the unique skills, deep expertise and select industry related certifications required to ensure successful construction project completion. For more information regarding RealStreet, visit http://www.realstreetstaffing.com.