Like Trey Cameron, Steve has leveraged the power of his Hiring Hook recruitment website to produce a number of placements he would not have otherwise made.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) August 03, 2013
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded 25 years ago.
Network Recruiters Making Split Placements:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, July 22, through Sunday, July 28. In fact, one of those Network recruiters, Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search, made four split placements during that span. The previous week, Top Echelon Network recruiter Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group also made four split placements.
Kohn’s placements, along with the other Network recruiters who made placements recently, are detailed below:
- Cindy Andrew Cordell, CPC of Corporate Resources, LLC and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed a Product Engineer – Automotive.
- Veronica Snyder of Career Professionals, Inc. and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed a Color Matcher.
- Troy Randolph of Lea Randolph & Associates, Inc. and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed an Account Representative – Home Health.
- Steven C. Brandvold of Executive Connection and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed a Materials Designer Chemist.
- Veronica Snyder of Career Professionals, Inc. and Cindy Andrew Cordell, CPC of Corporate Resources, LLC placed an IT Manager.
- Robert Briones, CPC of R.A. Briones & Company and Larry Gallin of Gallin Associates placed an Engineering Manager.
- Thomas L. Udulutch of Markent Personnel and Sara Rich of CPS and Professionals Incorporated placed a Production Supervisor.
- Kenneth Lowry, CPC of Lowry Personnel Services and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed an Electrical Maintenance Tech.
“Steve Kohn has been one of the most consistent recruiters in our Network for quite some time,” said Top Echelon Network Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CPC/CERS. “Like Trey Cameron, Steve has leveraged the power of his Hiring Hook recruitment website to produce a number of placements he would not have otherwise made. That’s one of the reasons we encourage our Network recruiters to get a Hiring Hook site. Hiring Hook can increase their chances of making more placements, and that’s the number-one goal we have for all of our customers.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements.