Of course, one of the big reasons for Trey Cameron’s success is his Hiring Hook recruitment website.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) August 05, 2013
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded 25 years ago.
NETWORK RECRUITERS MAKING SPLIT PLACEMENTS:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, July 29, through Sunday, August 4. In fact, one of those recruiters, Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group, made three split placements during that span. Two weeks ago, Cameron made four split placements in the span of a week.
Cameron’s placements, along with the other Top Echelon Network recruiters who made placements recently, are detailed below:
- Randall Hardwick of Avalon Recruiting and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Field Sales Service Engineer.
- John Peterson of Sun Recruiting, Inc. and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Chemical Process Engineer.
- Paula Seward of The Williams Company and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Maintenance Manager.
- Brenda Wylie-Biggs, CPC of KB Search Team, LLC and David Wick of Career Center of Cincinnati, Inc. placed a Lead Technical Engineer.
- Brenda Wylie-Biggs, CPC of KB Search Team, LLC and Jeff Peters of Peters Search Group, LLC placed a Production Control Section Manager.
- Bob Millman of AutoPro Technical Recruiting and Anjela Mangrum of Mangrum Career Solutions, LLC placed a Buyer.
- Tracy Hibshman of Technical Finders, Inc. and Rob Spaulding of Spaulding Associates placed a Manager of Customer Analytics.
- Deb North of Deb North Consulting, LLC and Kristy Bellingham Jones of Jones-Ingham Exec and Sales placed Digital Forensics Analyst.
“Not only does Trey, the top-producing recruiter in our Network, show no signs of slowing down, but he’s actually increased his production during the past month,” said Top Echelon Network Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CPC/CERS. “Barring a complete collapse, he will be Recruiter of the Year in Top Echelon Network for the third year in a row. Of course, one of the big reasons for Trey Cameron’s success is his Hiring Hook recruitment website.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruitment firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements.