Our recruiters make split placements because of our Email Alerts System on a consistent basis.
Canton, OH (PRWEB) January 27, 2014
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded nearly 26 years ago.
NETWORK RECRUITERS MAKING SPLIT PLACEMENTS:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, January 13, through Sunday, January 19, and many of those placements were the result of the Network’s Email Alerts System. Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- David Wood, CPC of The David Wood Company and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed an Electrical Engineer.
- Linda Blakemore of the Atlantic Pacific Group, Inc. and Gene McQueen of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Director of Compensation & Benefits.
- Eric V. Stearley, CPC of Eric V. Stearley, CPC & Associates and Carey Towe, CPC of Southern Recruiters placed a Chemical Engineer.
- Maynard Charron of Paper Industry Recruitment and Gene McQueen of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Process Engineer.
- Cindy Andrew Cordell, CPC of Corporate Resources, LLC and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed an ERP and Materials Coordinator.
- Rick Krumel of SearchWise, Inc. and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed a Commodity Buyer.
- Ron Sunshine of Ron Sunshine Associates and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Production Manager.
- Jim Petitpren of The PRA Group, Inc. and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed an Advanced Manufacturing Engineer.
“Our recruiters make split placements because of our Email Alerts System on a consistent basis,” said Top Echelon Network Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CERS. “As part of their Preferred Membership status, they have access to technology tools that we’ve designed and incorporated for the expressed purpose of helping them make more placements. Recruiters who embrace these tools and use them regularly have the best chance of experiencing success within the Network and receiving a substantial return on their investment in Top Echelon.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements. Learn more about how a split placement network operates.