Our recruiters know how to effectively network with one another and build Trading Partner relationships.
Canton, OH (PRWEB) October 02, 2013
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded 25 years ago.
NETWORK RECRUITERS MAKING SPLIT PLACEMENTS:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, September 23, through Sunday, September 29. Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- Michael Stuck of Gables Search Group, Inc. and Colleen Switala of Database Search, Inc. placed a Software Engineer - Progress.
- Michael Stuck of Gables Search Group, Inc. and Brenda Richardson of Stewart Cooper & Coon placed a Senior Data Network Engineer.
- Michael Stuck of Gables Search Group, Inc. and Angela Marasco of A. Marasco Recruiting, LLC placed a Quality Control Lead.
- Michael Stuck of Gables Search Group, Inc. and Harry C. Anderson of Andex Executive Search placed a Telecom Engineer.
- Robert Briones, CPC of R.A. Briones & Company and Sean Napoles, CPC of Career Brokers, Inc. placed a PHP Programmer.
- Cindy Andrew Cordell, CPC of Corporate Resources, LLC and Dan Kovats of CMW & Associates placed an Account Manager.
- Veronica Snyder of Career Professionals, Inc. and Frank Laux of Strategic Search Partners placed a Director of Procurement.
- Veronica Snyder of Career Professionals, Inc. and Carey Towe, CPC of Southern Recruiters placed a Director of Procurement.
“While more Network recruiters are making split placements with their websites, traditional networking is still the number-one way that placements are made in the Network,” said Top Echelon Network Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CPC/CERS. “It’s been that way since the Network was founded over 25 years ago. Our recruiters know how to effectively network with one another and build Trading Partner relationships. That’s why they’re successful.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements. Learn more about how a split placement network operates.